Chapter Fourteen: Don't try Fixing Something That Is Already Broken

Third pov:

Third pov:

Will you still be able to fix that is something that had already been damage something that now can't be fix as the damage is already there so why would you try to fix it that is what happened to there bound to Kiyoko's and Mizuki's bound it was already damage and Mizuki has no plan on fixing it while her older sister wants to fix it.

It annoyed Mizuki how persistent Kiyoko is in trying to fix the broken bound but to Mizuki that bound is a non existence bound that she is trying to fix it was ammuzing yes but it can get annoying as well after all she had already moved on from that life she doesn't see her as her sister now sure she did once but now it's different she isn't the same naive girl she was once.

She change to Kiyoko she change into something yet she is still trying to fix the bound that they had lost and won't be able to return.

It was a regular morning well for most of them while the other four who had found something out was still shaken but had to act like everything is okay since if they get caught they can die not by the hands of Mizuki and her upper moons, she just scare them so that Sakura won't know that they had figure out something.

The team were doing what they regularly do on a training camp while the atmosphere was still tense with what had ever happened with Kiyoko and Mizuki although Mizuki was just sitting there not paying attention at anything nor did she wanted to while Kiyoko was sitting on the other side of the court wanting to talk to her sister.

She isn't going to give up not now not never but how will she be able to fix it when people is getting in the way of them talking it was now the opposite to be honest when they were just kids Mizuki loved and care for Kiyoko and she didn't care but now she love her sister dearly yet this time Mizuki can careless about her and her family.

Mizuki was once the sun but now she is the moon that is only shinning because of the help of the sun the help of her light and that is none other than her father the same with Muzan to him, his beloved daughter is his light.

"would you like some tea?" Raphael asked as he sat next to Mizuki as he smiled at her every so gently, which shock his teammates after all to the other people and his fangirls he is cold as ice but when it comes to our lovely Mizuki he is like a puppy "thank you." Mizuki said as she was looking at the other group who was playing with her drinking tea with Raphael it helps her to calm down and think.

"I wonder how long will her determination last."Mizuki whisper to herself but she knew better that Raphael was able to hear what she had said" who knows humans aren't like us after all. "Raphael answer her question as they had finish the tea with the others now taking a break.

" you really did good on training your team. " coach Ukai and coach Nekomata both said at the same time while looking at coach Nobuteru who just smiled at them and his team members it was true but he wasn't the one who train them and told them what they were lacking when Mizuki come there team become stronger.