Chapter 1

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Lying on the bed was a now weak Damon who was slowly dying from a werewolf bite. He got bitten by Tyler as he tried to save him and Caroline from being sacrificed by Klaus on hopes that him killing Elena would be stopped. However, even after saving the teens, the plan didn't work as Klaus turned and killed Jenna and they were betrayed by Elijah.

This didn't phase Damon as he was at least glad that the girl he fell in love with is alive so he has no regrets. He was now sweating and was feeling extreme pain while the human doppelganger ran into the room to try and comfort the raven haired vampire.

She knew deep down that even though she loves Stefan, she also has feelings for his brother Damon. However she knew she couldn't just put all the bad things he's done to not only harm her but also her friends and family in the past. Knowing she couldn't do anything at the moment, Elena placed the Damon's head on her lap as they waited for Stefan to come back with the cure.

The brunette girl tried to give the vampire hoping that his brother will bring back the cure and that he won't die. She then got up and went for a rag to wipe down the vampire as his face was covered in sweat.

"Elena."

"It's ok Damon I'm right here."

"Elena get out of here I could hurt you."

"No you won't, I'm here until the very end. I'm not leaving you."

She then took the rag in her hand and started wiping down the vampire's skin when he all of a sudden started to groan in pain while holding his chest. Panicking she jumped on the bed and brought the vampire in her arms as she tried to comfort him.

Trying to reassure the dying vampire, she kissed his head and began telling him that everything will be okay. He began to reminisce about the past as he  thought about all the wrongs he had committed in his life which not only  hurt his brother but even Elena and he now felt sorry.

As his breathing was now shallow, Damon told Elena how sorry he was and that she should tell Stefan he was sorry as well. The pair kept talking as the raven haired vampire complains about his condition as Elena continued to whisper sweet things in his ear while playing with his hair.

Feeling like he was in his last moments, lol Damon got up and brought Elena's head to his chest as he too began to reminisce about his past.

"You should of met me in 1864," started the vampire as he rest his chin on the girl's head while she quietly sobs at his side.

"You would of liked me," he continued as the girl raised her head and looked at him.

As he tries his best to stay awake while groaning from the pain he heard the human girl reply by saying,"I like you now."

Hearing this the male slowly opened his eyes and looked longingly at the girl as she continued her statement by saying,"Just the way you are." After saying this Elena couldn't help herself as she leaned forward and kissed the dying Salvatore vampire on his lips.

They continued talking as  Damon now loosing consciousness says thank you to which Elena replied by saying your welcome as she tried her best not to crying. She continued looking at the vampire's face when she was interrupted by the arrival of her ancestor the older Petrova doppelganger Katherina Petrova now known as Katherine Pierce.

"It's me you should be thanking," said Katherine as she looked at the pair especially her descendant with disgust. Katherine hated every bone in Elena's body as she knew they girl was just like her but won't admit it.

Getting up, Elena looked at her vampire look alike who was now flaunting a container in her hand as she smirked and said, "I mean I am the one who brought the cure."

Slowly opening his eyes,Damon wanted to see what the five hundred years old vampire was talking about.

Walking over to the dying Salvatore, Katherine turned to her young look alike saying,"I thought you were dead," to which the human answered simply saying  I was.

Katherine looked at the pitiful Damon who was on his death bed who was cuddling with his brother's girlfriend. She sighed before lifting his head and then proceeded to feed the cure to him. While doing it she suddenly felt sorry for Stefan.

Finally Elena spoke up, "Where is Stefan?"

Turning to face her annoying descendant,Katherine tilled her head and  asked,"Are you sure you care?"

"Where is he?"asked Elena as Katherine was now walking towards her.

"He is paying for this," the vampire doppelganger answered as she held up the container that once contained the cure.

"He gave himself over to Klaus so I wouldn't be expecting him anytime soon," finished Katherine.

Looking at the vampire Elena asked,"What do you mean he gave himself over?"

"He just sacrificed everything to save his brother, including you since your alive an Klaus doesn't know this,"answered Katherine.

Recalling the scene she walked in and saw of Damon and Elena kissing the vampire doppelganger said, "It's a good thing because now you have Damon to keep you company."

She then gave the girl a smirk before she saying,"Goodbye Elena."

She began to leave not before turning around to say,"It's not bad to love them both, I mean I did."

Then she threw the container at the girl and left them as Elena was now standing dumbfounded as she couldn't believe the news she was just shared.Meanwhile a now cured Damon was also trying to digest the new information.

While the drama was happening in Mystic Falls, in a magic world which was located in a the stars a group of scientists were trying to perfect their experiment.

On the table lied a genetically modified human who was the product of a love affair between a prostitute and one of the  scientists.  The prostitute didn't know she was pregnant until too late and knowing she couldn't take care of the child she handed the beautiful baby girl to her father hoping she would get the love her mother couldn't give.

Sadly the baby did not as she was seen a waste of life by her father. So when her father and the other scientists where conducting an experiment and needed a human, the scientist happily used his daughter.

So after eight teen years text subject 0001467 lied flat on her belly to the cold metal table as the scientist examine her naked body.

"Bring out your wings," ordered scientist number one.

Hearing the command the girl hissed in pains as she felt her bones snap and reformed before poking through her skin as two fire like orange feathered wings sprouted out of her skin.

They continued to draw her blood and probe her body with the poor girl couldn't do anything but silently cry as she let her tears falls wondering what she even did for them to be treating her like this. While the scientists continued their tests, they stopped when they heard the alarm of the facility go off.

"ATTENTION"

"ATTENTION"

"EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY"

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL CODE RED"

"EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY"

However before any could start to moving out of the room, the door of the lab was suddenly pushed open by a brunette haired woman wearing a leather jacket and black spandex with a mask over her face holding a gun.

"Don't move," she ordered before she shooting everyone in the head.

She then walked towards the naked girl still strapped on the table and said, "Today your free Genevieve."

A/N: Hey guys I hope you like this chapter as we not only got to see some Delena action but we got a mini introduction to the life of our mc. Remember to comment and vote.
xoxo 💜💜💜