Chapter 26

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Going to Mystic Falls High was a shock for the new kids except Annalysse since there's no school in their home dimension. Along the way to school she got acquainted with the resident original hybrid. He sometimes came off as cocky but she indulged him since his stories of the places he's ever been was entertaining and let's just say he decided to omit the parts about the people he killed since he didn't want her to know that yet.

Annalysse saw how Damon and Stefan behaved when they were around Genevieve and she found it funny. They would bring her food throughout the day saying their boyfriend sensors told them she's hungry or how Stefan would massage her feet while Damon played with her wings giving occasional rubs since the feathers grew back making it sensitive. In all, she hoped she would get that soon not noticing the looks she gets from Klaus.

Meanwhile Elijah met his match with a strong confident and sexy woman like Vivica. She was blunt as fuck and never shy with her words. She rather give you the plain truth than beat around the bush which caught Elijah off guard.

She told him that even though he looks sexy in his suit he should wear something else sometimes or go without the jacket and tie. She would run her hand along his body just to prove her point and said that  Elijah looks like sex with legs which shocked everyone.

Everyone was shocked and honestly Elijah liked it but couldn't live down the constant teasing of his younger siblings as well as their father who told him that he looked like a mafia straight out of Wattpad

Everyone was shocked and honestly Elijah liked it but couldn't live down the constant teasing of his younger siblings as well as their father who told him that he looked like a mafia straight out of Wattpad. This got everyone wondering what is Wattpad?

The noble Elijah at first found it odd that a woman of such presence would intrigue him and in all honesty he didn't think it would bug him as much until she questioned his fashion sense. Now that bruised his ego as loved his suits. Reluctantly he agreed to allow her pick an outfit for him and if he liked it then he'd continue wearing stuff like that but it reached the point where she dragged him into a tattoo parlor to get sleeves.

Amongst the Mikaelsons Kol was the one that was the most shocked. For centuries he has never questioned his sexuality seeing he's had a lot of flings throughout his life. But who could prepare him for the moments his undead heart came alive after receiving a few comments about his love for using a bat and his interest in magic.

Dylan however always knew he'd be a bottom. It was like something he and everyone expected the first time he announced he liked boys. Maybe it was because Eric would tell him no matter how he look at it, he'll be the bottom in a relationship never a top and he accepted that.

From observation he knew the Mikaelsons had a lot of blood on their hands and at first he was scared of them especially knowing their vampires. But then he started a conversation with Kol who expressed that some of his kills were due to him trying to get attention from his family since he always felt left out however that led him to a dagger in the heart.

No one expected little Dylan to be so deadly when he's mad and Klaus was the object of his anger as he was beaten with Kol's bat by Dylan who decided scolding him was not enough. So by the end of the day, poor Klaus was punished to stay outside till he was allowed back in and Kol who couldn't be happier grabbed Dylan into his arms span him around and surprised him with a kiss on the lips.

After the first week of school Eric grew annoyed by the amount of girls that ogled him like he was a piece of meat. It went as far as them pressing their breasts on him to saying things likes  he's dark chocolate and wouldn't mind running their tongues down his abs. To get the off his back he saw Rebekah coming to his direction and walked up to her pulling her in for a deep french kiss, blowing the girl's mind away.

Rumors spread that Mystic Falls High's Chocolate God was dating the blonde Mikaelson and the brothers didn't like it especially Klaus who thought Eric was using Rebekah. Rebekah too thought that and felt hurt and decided to distance herself from the tall male.

Eric knew he fucked up and he tried to rectify things by going to Genevieve for advice on how to mend things between him and the blonde original as well as show her he's not playing games with her. With her help Eric planned a full proof date after asking Mikael permission to date his daughter. He knew since she had been daggered most of her life, she wouldn't of experienced some things and so he put his all in his planning.

Rebekah was shocked when Genevieve, Caroline and Bonnie dragged her to the mall to do her hair and nails as well as get clothes. They told her that they were having a girl's night out which she really needed as she wanted to vent her frustration to them.

Oh how the blonde was shock to see the dark skinned male dressed in a suit and at the door holding a bouquet of flowers. She reluctantly went on a date with him and they got to know each other better.

Finn who was glad to be with his family still felt sad that he was a vampire. He hadn't got used to feeding from blood bags and so he thought he would be a burden for his family. It was currently a few minutes to sunrise and Finn is trying to kill himself. He didn't know if direct sunlight will actually kill him but he was willing to try.

He was about to step into the bright light of the sun when he was suddenly pushed back into the shade.

"Please don't die," he heard as he looked up down to see gorgeous brown eyes staring at him with worry.

"I know you've lived long and found life without meaning but think of all the people who'd be devastated if you died," reasoned Carly.

Finn then looked at the sun and said, " I'm a failure as an older brother and due to my disinterest of killing I was left daggered in a coffin for nine hundred years where I laid and listened to my siblings quarrel before their daggered then released only to left  in the darkness once again."

Hearing this a tear slipped from Carly's eye as she could understand how Finn felt after experiencing all that but however she decided to do her best and show him a better live so he'd be happy.

Meanwhile in the Gilbert residence was Jeremy. Since Elena kept to herself after having her bones broken, he was left unbothered. Elena grew so paranoid that she didn't even want her brother near her and so Jeremy tried to past time by exploring Mystic Falls.

It was during one of these adventures he stumbled upon Kayla who had sprained her ankle during a jog. He thought she was pretty and decided to help her. It was through this he discovered she was residing at  the Mikaelson mansion.

He decided to distance himself a little after what the father did to his sister but faith had different ideas as the two teens kept bumping into each other. Eventually Kayla decided to pursue Jeremy and they formed a beautiful friendship but were later on hoping for more.

Finally you have Mikael and Yolanda. Mikael got to know the ginger haired woman after there few interactions and grew to like her. He was at first hesitant in getting to know her since he technically was still married to Esther.

Yolanda too grew to like the viking but saw that he was keeping her at arm's length so she didn't push. Genevieve who saw the couple decided to set them up with the help of her new found siblings.

Now it was the night where Mikael and Yolanda were alone and decided to talk hoping to let the other know their feelings when the door to the mansion was suddenly opened and a blonde woman walked in.

"Mikael my husband, I missed you."

"Esther?"