Chapter 24

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Damon held the love of his life in his arms as her chest move up and down signifying that she was alive however he didn't like that she was wearing another man's clothes much less the bruises that were on her pale skin.

Genevieve was really hot so they decided to take her to the hospital upon the suggestion of Caroline and Bonnie since they had tried to give her vampire blood but it wasn't working. They arrived and to their luck it was Meredith who saw them.

"Dr Meredith please save her," begged Bonnie.

The doctor called the  nurses for help as they brought a stretcher and placed Genevieve on it along with a tube to help her breathe and carried her away. The girls were full on sobbing seeing their best friend being taken away like that and wasn't any better for the Salvatore brothers. Stefan slid down the wall crying that he couldn't protect the girl that he loves while Damon felt a pain in his heart because she was one who told him that he wasn't a monster and became the light of his life.

 Stefan slid down the wall crying that he couldn't protect the girl that he loves while Damon felt a pain in his heart because she was one who told him that he wasn't a monster and became the light of his life

The Mikaelson's also felt sad as Niklaus was trying his best not to cry while Rebekah cried in the arms of her brother for their sister

The Mikaelson's also felt sad as Niklaus was trying his best not to cry while Rebekah cried in the arms of her brother for their sister. Mikael tried to be strong too as he hugged his children and kissed the head of his daughter. Meredith came back to see the gang upset.

"How is she doctor?" Mikael asked.

"Well we gave her something for the fever however the bruised and swelling will gone down soon however may I speak to you in private sir," Meredith asked.

Mikael's nodded and followed her but they were a place where the vampires could hear the conversation.

" Mr Mikaelson I am sorry about what happened to your daughter however she can be released once she's awake and okay," said Meredith before showing the vampire her clip board that detailed the injuries the ginger haired girl suffered.

"Thank you doctor," he replied.

A now seething Mikael walked back to the group and turned to the Bennett witch asking, "Bonnie can you and Caroline stay here and alert us when she's awake please?"

"No problem," she replied.

"We're staying as well," said Damon who stood beside his brother. Both Salvatores wanted to be there when Evie woke up so they'll allow the Mikaelsons to do what they wanted with Evan.

"Boys let's go," he said as he walked out of the hospital and towards the car where Evan laid. The man started to wake up when Mikael walked up to him and snapped his neck once again before dragging his limp body away.

In an unknown location Evan woke up to himself chained up against a post. Sitting in-front of him was Mikael who had his head down, Kol beside his father holding a baseball bat, Klaus holding a bag with different torture equipment and Elijah and Finn looking seriously calm.

"Your up," said Mikael as he raised his head and looked at the man.

"Who are you and where am I?" Evan asked alarmed.

Mikael walked up to his captive raised his foot and stomped right on the male's private squishing it under his shoes as Evan let out a blood curdling scream. He then yanked the male's head up as he gripped his hair and looked him right in the eyes and said, "The pain you feel will hurt so bad that you feel like you want to die."

"What have I ever done to you?" He asked through tears and pain.

"I was like you, abusive towards my children but a little ray of sunshine with bright ginger hair and sparkling heterochromic eyes made me realize how truly horrible I was and I decided to change and be there for my family and her and you what happened?"

Evan didn't say a word as the older original spoke to him.

"Come on ask what happened," said Mikael.

"What happened?" Evan asked through gritted teeth which caused Mikael to once again stomp on his manhood and crush it like it was a piece of twig.

"You raped and tortured her and now she's in the hospital," said Mikael as veins appeared until his now dark pupils as a psychopathic grin appeared on his face.

"But don't worry my sons and I'll show you what happens when you mess with a Mikaelson," said the Original Father as only Evan's nightmarish screams could be heard

Meanwhile Genevieve who was in the hospital eyes started to flutter and she opened them wondering where she was.

~GENEVIEVE'S POV~

'Where am I?'

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around when I noticed I was in a white room and started to panic thinking I was back in my dad's lab.

I didn't realize my heart beat was going fast as the machine began beeping erratically causing me to shake in fright remembering what he did to me. I could still feel his touch on my skin as I began to cry.

I hear people run into the room trying to calm me down but it didn't help as I cried harder and that's when I heard it.

"Genevieve"

I heard my name and I looked through tear filled eyes at them, Stefan and Damon. It was like time froze as I sat there shocked as our eyes made contact.

'They were crying,' I thought as I looked at their tear stained faces and red eyes. Was I the one that caused them to cry? Then I remembered I'm no longer pure, will they still want me after knowing what dad did to me? Will they abandon me and be with Elena? Then what about Caroline and Bonnie will they still want to be friends with me again?

All these thoughts ran through my mind as more tears fell from my eyes as my heart felt like it was breaking. I then thought of the two guys that helped me and wondered if they were okay and where my dad was when I was suddenly brought out of my thoughts by someone squeezing me.

"We are so sorry for failing to protect you,"said Damon.

"If we didn't upset you and caused you to leave none of this would of happened," said Stefan.

I did nothing but cry as I hugged them feeling happy to be in their arms as they cried too.

A/N: Hey Guys 'Reborn as Vicki Donovan' and 'Esther's Flower' are out hope you like them