Chapter 28

~THIRD PERSON POV~

A strong killing intent was released as the daughter faced her father for the final time. Before, she would shake or cower in fear from being in the presence of the man after all he's done to her. However Yolanda sat her down and made her realize that she's more powerful than that mad man.

With this newfound confidence Genevieve began practicing and learned how to control her magic. Hearing this sorry excuse of a man claim he couldn't wait to kill her made her release her deadly aura.

Evan charged towards Genevieve aiming to rip her throat out but failed as when he got close she gave him a roundhouse kick that sent him flying back

Evan charged towards Genevieve aiming to rip her throat out but failed as when he got close she gave him a roundhouse kick that sent him flying back. But Evan didn't give up as he got back up and sped to her but was thrown back by magic.

Having enough, Genevieve walked up to Evan slowly as she gave him an aneurysm before shouting, "Look at me!"

"You know all my life you've done nothing but used me. Whether it's for experiments or recently for your needs. I used to lie down on those cold tables as you injected me over and over with different chemicals that caused me immense amount of pain but I accepted and did nothing since I was told your my father," she said looking at him.

"But then I came here, I met them and for the first time I knew what love is. I later on found friends who would have my back and be there for me but you tried to take that away," she said now angry as tears ran down her face and Evan screamed out.

"I will never forgive you so I hope you feel everything I've ever felt in hell," and with that Evan's head exploded into pieces.

Genevieve wiped off the last tear that fell from her face and went to Esther's hide out. She walked in the underground tunnel where she spot the old bitch standing in the center of the room.

Upon entry she spotted her aunt and cousin who had been missing. She ran to their bodies and found that they were breathing. She hurriedly grabbed the bag that she carried and took out the container filled with water and drops of her blood. She found out her blood can heal just like regular vampire blood and so she fed it to the two unconscious persons.

"I see you made it," said Esther as she appeared out of nowhere.

"Give up and your death won't be as painful as I planned it to be," said Genevieve looking at the blonde.

"So little time spend with them and the once sweet natured girl who came here now turned to a cold blooded killer. Their infectious ways are spreading rapidly tainting even the most dainty and innocent flower. You know I was once a woman who had dreams to marry a handsome and rich man and give him lots of heirs but I got a Viking. I couldn't produce children but with the help of my sister I did and oh those things started popping out one by one. I wanted my husband's attention but he cared more about our eldest so I gave her away and told him she died thinking in his moment of grief he'd look to me but no. We had sex occasionally but nothing was the same so I cheated but as my children grew older I wanted to get rid of them so I thought of a plan," recounted Esther as she told Genevieve about her past.

"I decided to kill them but I couldn't do it myself or nature would view me as an abomination for killing my children and try to take my magic and I couldn't have that so I filled Niklaus' head with ideas of seeing the men change on a full moon. I ensured they all could go out that night but sadly only Henrik died."

"Do you know how hard it is to act like a grieving mother?" Esther asked looking at Genevieve.

"You're a monster," said Genevieve but Esther only ignored her.

"It brought me great satisfaction to see the dead look in Mikael's eyes after he realized he couldn't protect his children once again and so he begged me. He the proud viking went on his knees and begged me to find a way to save our children from death and even when I said it's against nature he didn't care and I used that moment and took everything from him. I made them immortal and then he found out Niklaus wasn't his but didn't care but I couldn't let that happen after all I portrayed him as an abusive husband so with a little magic he went on a rampage killing off the wolves and striking our children almost killing them but that bitch Ayana stopped him."

"Nothing was going according to plan but the villagers felt pity for the me, the mother who was covered in bruises after claiming to be beaten by my husband. My children were confused but I knew now was the time and I tried to kill them but Niklaus knew of my plan and caught be off guard by killing me," said Esther.

Genevieve couldn't understand how such an evil woman would feel proud of herself after not only framing her husband for abuse but found joy in killing her children and their father's misery when he finds out that their dead. However no one felt more anger than Yolanda who had lied their and listen to how this woman hurt the man she was in love with.

A/N:Hello my lovely readers happy new Year. I hope you enjoyed this chapter only have two more before this book comes to an end. I was supposed to update a long time ago but was almost hospitalized because of a throat infection since I couldn't eat or drink and almost couldn't breathe but I'm okay now. Again Happy New Year🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊