Chapter 15

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Stefan vamp sped to the boarding house and kicked the door open as he carried the orange haired girl to his room and threw her on the bed. He didn't waste any time as he took his jacket off and threw it across the room and sped to the ginger bringing her in for a rough kiss. He wrapped her hand around his neck and brought her body into his as he roughly sucked on her lips before trailing kisses down her neck leaving his mark as he go.

"Ahhh~ S-Stefan wait," moaned out Genevieve however the male didn't stop as he remembered how he missed her throughout the days he couldn't see her and how he had to compell her to leave him. He was even scared when he saw her in Klaus' arms. He didn't know what came over him but he allowed his vampire face to come out as he sank his fangs into her neck.

It felt like euphoria for both as they moaned out in pleasure from the feeling. Genevieve never knew that getting her blood sucked would feel so good as Damon didn't want to hurt her by drinking her blood and Stefan never knew that blood could taste so delicious however he knew he should stop and so for the first Stefan Antonio Salvatore controlled his bloodlust and didn't succumb to his ripper instincts.

He and Genevieve realized this as he lifted her up and span her around before bringing her in for a deep kiss.

"Ummm as much as I love interrupting my brother and his time I do believe she's also mine and we three need to sit down and talk," said Damon with a smirk as he vamp sped toward Evie and brought her in for a deep skin when he suddenly tasted blood...

"Ummm as much as I love interrupting my brother and his time I do believe she's also mine and we three need to sit down and talk," said Damon with a smirk as he vamp sped toward Evie and brought her in for a deep skin when he suddenly tasted blood on her lips.

"You bit her?" he asked Stefan in shock.

,"May I have the honor my love?" He asked before biting down on the other side of her neck causing her to moan out.

They finally pulled apart as Damon sped away with her to the living room and handed her a plate containing cheese cake which he knew she loved before bring two glasses of bourbon for himself and his brother. They sat down as Genevieve ate her cake ignoring their presence.

{A/N: What's your favorite cake?}

"So what was that about with you and Klaus?" Stefan asked.

"What do you mean?" Damon asked confused.

"I arrived and saw her sitting in Klaus' lap," he replied causing his brother to look at her puzzled waiting for her explanation only for her to look adorable with a spoon hanging out of her mouth.

"Oh I discovered when I woke up here that when I look at anyone's eyes I can see their real face and how they truly feel and when I saw him I saw everything he went through along with all his kills like I saw all yours but I don't know if it sounds creepy or an invasion of your personal space so I didn't say anything," she said nonchalantly eating another slice of her cake.

"Can you tell us what you saw?" Stefan asked.

"I can't go into details as I don't think that's right however if you thought Giuseppe was bad well his father is worst," she said as a tear slipped her eye as she remembered the images of Klaus' past. Their moment was interrupted when they heard someone about to enter the boarding house.

"I don't care if you just got out of the hospital Elena you'll live, I need to find out if Genevieve is alright," said an approaching voice.

"Caroline is with me. We checked if Tyler was okay first and now we are at the boarding house," the voice said again.

"Elena go home and don't come here because if we find out Genevieve is not here we are going to find Klaus and Bonnie is going to fry his hybrid brain then I'll shove a stick so far up his ass-"

"Carebear Cinnabon I'm fine and right here," said Genevieve interrupting the call as she saw her two best friends who barged into the house. She threw herself into their arms causing Caroline to hang up the phone on Elena by mistake or was it on purpose who knows.

The Salvatore brother couldn't help themselves as they laughed at the three girls' antics as they were on ground lying down laughing. They suddenly got up and shouted, "GIRL'S NIGHT."

"Hey guys so I know we have a lot of room here and if not we three can stay in one room together after the girls leave so I hope you don't mind that I agreed for my sister to stay here," said Genevieve as she gave a puppy eyed look to the two brothers.

"What sister/Yes?" They answered in unison.

"Stefan she's willing to be in a relationship with us and spend a night with the three of us in bed together, your automatic answer should be yes without hesitation," said Damon.

"What sister," Stefan asked once again through clenched teeth. He was apart from her for while and he doesn't want her to be in danger.

"I'm the newfound sister and once again thank you Evie," said Rebekah as she entered the house and went to look for an empty room to place her things.

"Only my brother and I call her Evie,"said Stefan glaring at the blonde

"Isn't that blondie Klaus?" Damon asked.

"Her name is Rebekah and she'll be staying here until Klaus comes back," said Genevieve as she peck both males on the lips before running away to the room Caroline and Bonnie went to so they can start the movie when Rebekah finish changing into her pee-jays.

"So brother how was your time at school today?" he asked.

"Damon I controlled my bloodlust and overrode a compulsion," replied Stefan as he took a sip of his bourbon before going for two blood bags for himself and his brother.

"So how do you feel," Damon asked.

"I feel in love like I finally get to kiss the girl I kept thinking about all summer and I get to finally sit down and have a drink with my brother," he replied.

"Well hopefully thinks stay like this without Klaus coming back," said Damon as he drank his glass.

"Oh it ain't over I'm getting my revenge on Klaus," said Stefan.

"And I'm so in," replied Damon as the two toasted to that and drank the rest of their bourbon and the blood bags.