Chapter 30

❌❌WARNING MATURE AHEAD❌❌

Tonight I am going to make your body shiver as the heaven between your juicy thighs receive all my love. I want my touch to be engraved into your skin so the moment I stop you beg me for more,"said Mikael as he stared into Yolanda's eyes trailing his hands down her thighs giving them a squeeze causing her to release a moan.

Just the gentle touch of his fingers brought shivers down her spine and he knew it as he wore a sickening grin on his face. He brought his lips up to her ear giving it a gentle blow which caused her to arch her back in ecstacy as he gave it a bite.

"I want you to close your eyes and spread your legs for darling," said Mikael as he looked pleased at the way the lovely ginger haired woman followed his command without resistance. He felt his pants tighten at the sight in front of him.

There sat Yolanda with her arms at the side of her body gripping the sheet for dear life with her long legs spread apart revealing her clothe petal. Yolanda stared to shiver as she felt the sensual gaze the man gave her as he took in every detail of her body like it was his favorite sculpture.

Mikael walked up to her and placed a kiss on her slender shoulders as he rest his hand on her lower back. He trailed his index finger from her lower back along her spine all the way up where he unclasped her bra.

"Focus on nothing else but my voice, my touch and the pleasure I'm about to give you," said Mikael as he continued to kiss her shoulders.

He slipped the bra off as her plump breasts broke free from their cage and her twin peaks standing at attention. He could hear her gasping for breathe which made him know she was feeling was he's doing.

He latched his mouth on one of the peaks sucking on it while allowing his tongue to wrap around it every now and then which caused Yolanda to release a loud moan. Embarrassed the red head tried to cover her mouth which causes Mikael to stop what he was doing.

"W-w-hy'd you stop?" stuttered Yolanda.

"Because you're covering up the delicious sound of your moans that's music to my ears," he replied looking into her eyes.

Seeing her not cover her mouth anymore Mikael decided to continue by biting on the peak causing her to moan out in pain and pleasure. This was her punishment he thought before continuing by pulling and twisting her nipple while sucking the other.

He stopped and hovered over her as she felt the slick ran down her thigh at the sight of his lust filled eyes that she knew was caused by her. He trailed kisses from the valley of her breasts down to her belly button then to the safe haven between her legs.

She couldn't help looking at him as he placed his face between her legs only to run his tongue on her cl*t causing her to squirt her juices on his face. Using his tongue to lick the mess he looked at her and said, "My my my I haven't even started yet and already your treating me to dessert."

"Well don't mind if I do," he added as he used his middle and index finger to rub her folds while sucking on her little pearl. Yolanda couldn't help herself as she wrapped her legs around his head pulling him into her more only to feel something long enter her.

Mikael used his tongue to lick and suck all around her vulva before using his fingers to spread her p*ssy and drilled his tongue inside the wet cavern that hugged his tongue.

"~AHHHH~" moaned out Yolanda who was new to this type of pleasure.

"W-w-wait t-t-too much," she moaned out trying to stop the Original vampire but he didn't like her resistance to his pleasure and so he made his fangs come out and bit in her juicy thigh causing her to moan out in pain.

He used his tongue to lick the blood running down the fang marks before going back to her haven. Mikael continued to eat her like she was his last meal, drilling his tongue into her. Yolanda felt she was about to c*m.

"I'm going to c*m," she told him.

"Release your delicious juices darling," he said before biting her pearl causing her to squirt as her legs spasm from the euphoria she felt.

Mikael got up and looked at the flushed Yolanda lying infront of him. He went up to her and gave her a kiss before releasing his hard length that made his pants feel tight.

Yolanda gasped in shock by how big his rod was and wondered if it could fit since it's been a long time since she's had sex.

"Relax baby I'll take my time," he said seeing her nervousness.

He used his fingers to rub her vulva once again before slipping his middle finger inside. He twisted his finger into her before adding another finger scissoring her. Yolanda couldn't help moaning as her body succumbed to the pleasure Mikael was giving.

After adding finger after finger and stretching Yolanda as she came once again, Mikael deemed that she was ready to take him. He used her secretion as lube and rubbed his aching rod before placing it at her entrance. He rubbed it against her folds before entering.

"Ahhhh~~" they both moaned out at the sensation.

"Tell me if I should stop," he said as he saw her pained expression but she shook her head and told him to continue.

He continued to slide inside the cavern as its walls tighten around his girth until he was fully inside and his balls slapped against her butt.

A tear fell from her eye and unto his finger as he wiped it. He kissed her eye and said, "You took me so well darling."

"You can move," she told him.

He captured her lips unto his and suck as he pulled out leaving only the tip before slamming back inside as they moaned in the kiss. He continued to move in and out as she moaned out filling his ego.

"Oh yes Mikael"

"Harder"

He pulled out causing her to whine out from loss. He turned her over and rammed back into her causing her to moan out into the pillow.

"Ask and you shall receive," he replied pounding into the tight cavern while squeezing the plump ass that moved upon impact. Getting an idea Mikael smirked before giving the cheek a hard slap only to feel Yolanda tighten around him.

"Oh you like that," he said while wiping the sweat off his forehead before giving her another slap.

"What a naughty woman you are,"he said.

"Ahhh~" Yolanda kept moaning out as she didn't know that being spanked felt so good.

Mikael continued to pound into the tight cavern with the occasional spanking when he felt that he was going to cum soon and from how Yolanda was tightening up he knew she was close too.

After a few more thrust Yolanda came on Mikael's rod and he shot his load deep into her caverns. He stayed for a few minutes before pulling out as his white essence started to come out.

He looked up and saw that Yolanda was passed out. He laughed at the sight before getting up and going to the bathroom. He cleaned himself then went  back into the room and cleaning her too

. After he was finished cleaning her up he placed a shirt over her while admiring his artwork on her body. He gave Yolanda a kiss goodnight before bringing her into his arms and falling asleep with the biggest grin on his face.