Chapter 5

~THIRD PERSON POV~

In Tulley Tennesse music was blasting in one of the bars with the name on the front. It was the Southern Comfort, a place where men could go and drink away their worries and live in the moment before coming back to their sad realities.

"Hey Red, can I get a beer?" said a low cut blonde haired male with a beard and mustache as he sat at the counter of the bar. From the looks of it you could tell he was a frequent visitor. While minding his own business he was suddenly approached by another male who sadly didn't personally space.

"Ray...Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?"

"I've been looking everywhere for you," began the hybrid as he told the male all about his journey into finding him.

"I think I'll be going," said Ray as he got up out of his seat and began to walk away only to be stopped by the said male who came in front of him.

"Not so fast mate you only just got here." "Now your type are very hard to come by."

As Ray began to turn around as he wasn't interested in the conversation with the male and a little scared, he was once again stopped but this time by another male who vamp sped in front of him.

"I wouldn't do that," said the new male.

"Vampires," replied Ray as he looked back and forth at the two strangers.

"Swiftly, swift right? Yes my friend here is a vampire and he has compelled everyone here to mind their own business so don't think about trying to ask for help," said the blonde.

"I however am something else, a different kind of monster," he continued. "I've got some vampire and some wolf."

"What?" asked Ray looking at the stranger confused.

"A hybrid Ray , I'm both. You see I want to create more of me and your the first werewolf I've come across in many moon pun intended so I need you to direct me to your pack," said the hybrid.

"So where can I find them Ray?"

"You can't compel me it won't work," said Ray trying to gain confidence.

Sadly they didn't like that answer and so Ray was repeated tortured by the Ripper until he finally gave them the information they needed before being fed Klaus' blood and having his neck snapped.

In Mystic Falls Damon was upset as he listened to the news of Andy's death. He might not have loved her romantically but he considered her a friend who he could be open with about his vampirism even though he compelled her not to tell anyone.

He realized that it was a warning from his brother for him to stop looking for him so he decided since he didn't want to be found he won't search for him but deep inside his heart he hope he was safe. As much as he didn't want to admit it out loud Damon loves his little brother so he decided to give up his search. Much to his dismay Elena visited him and kept on pestering him about Stefan.

"Well guess what Elena Stefan killed Andy."

"He called me Damon,"she said which caused the blue eyed vampire to stop in his tracks.

"What?"

"Stefan called me last night."

"Stefan is gone and I don't mean geographically."

"If he was gone, he wouldn't of called."

Not wanting to hear anymore Damon told her that Stefan is gone and she should give him up before asking her to leave. Seeing her leave Damon with a guilty heart sat on the couch with his back leaning back as he ran a hand through his raven hair.