Chapter 22

~THIRD PERSON POV~

In the secret basement of the Augustine society laid Enzo on a metal table. A piece of his skin was cut off and some of his blood taken.

"Hello Lorenzo I am Dr Evan and I am a scientist on my planet. Today I would like to experiment on how you react to my daughter's blood," said Evan.

"Your a crappy father," said Enzo.

"Well I'm what you guys call a sperm donor. I don't really care for her as I've only used her as an experiment since she's born atleast she lasted longer than her mother," he said.

He then opened Enzo's mouth and dumped the blood down his throat and saw that the scars that littered his body all healed at a fast rate.

"Remarkable," said Evans.

"Well that's all for today," he said as he released the vampire from his restrains and carried him back to his cell.

After the doctor left Enzo laid down on his back when he realized something, he feels better than he's ever felt in years. The fatigue and tiredness was all gone. Instead of feeling sluggish as he got up he felt energetic like he could run a marathon. He walked up to the cage and rest his hand on it before abruptly pulling away.

"Holy shit," he whispered.

Enzo realized for a whole ten seconds he was immune to the burns of the vervain.

"If I could get a little more of her blood I would get enough strength to not only break out of here but also to free her," he said.

"Well that can be arranged," said Wes who appeared out of no where.

"Why should I trust you?" Enzo asked.

"Because we both know that she doesn't deserve what he's putting her through. When I get to, I'll supply you with enough of her blood and you'll take her and leave while I distract him," said Wes.

"What about you how will I know you won't continue to experiment on innocent vampires?" Enzo asked.

"Because I'll be dead. Once he finds out  I helped you take her away I'm sure he'll kill me but that's okay once you get her out safe," said Wes as he left the vampire to think over everything.

Seeing that doctor Evan was gone, Wes went to the room where he saw poor Genevieve lying on the ground still naked. He took off his coat and wrapped it around her unconscious body.

He then lifted her up and carried her to a room that had a comfortable bed along with a bookshelf and necessities. He too out a sample of Enzo's blood and fed it to her as he knew it could heal her injuries. He got a rag and wet it before walking back to her and cleaning her body even the semen between her legs.

After ensuring she was thoroughly cleaned, he grabbed one of the clean boxers that was in the draw and a shirt and placed it on her.