Chapter 13

~THIRD PERSON POV~

It was now morning as the birds chirp in happiness and the forest animals went about their business happy that they no longer had to fear the human male that would hunt them down and suck the blood out of their family members. Meanwhile in the Salvatore house, laid a raven haired male who woke up with a smile recalling the events of the previous night.

He looked at the ginger haired girl that was snuggling into his chest asleep as he brush some of her curly hair behind her ear to see her beautiful face before placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

He slowly slid out of the bed as he made his way downstairs thinking about the said girl who kept the smile on his face. For years he was viewed as a monster and he continued to act like that but it brought his undead heart back to life as he recalled the girl defending him against the woman he once loved Katherine.

He realized no one knew how he once truly loved the elder vampire and accepted her for who she was which is something his brother didn't even do but still she chose him. Oh well that's all behind him now as he made his way into the kitchen to make breakfast to celebrate that Evie agreed to be his girlfriend.

He went about his work humming Falling in love with you by Elvis Presley when he heard footsteps coming from upstairs.

"Dammy," he heard her call out.

"In the kitchen," he shouted in response.

With a smile Genevieve walked down the stairs and into the kitchen when she saw a sight that caused her to blush. Standing by the counter was a shirtless Damon wearing a kiss the cook apron.

Hearing her arrival Damon turned around and gave her his signature smile before pointing to the words on his apron. This caused Genevieve to laugh as she walked up to the vampire about to give him a kiss on the lips when she scooped up a hand full of flour and threw it on the older Salvatore's face before trying to run away. Sadly she forgot about something called vampire speed as Damon placed the bowl down and ran after her, catching the girl before she could exit the kitchen.

He lifted her up and span her around for throwing flour on her face. The two broke out into a war as Genevieve dived across the room and grabbed another bag of flour and started her counterattack against the vampire.

The two broke out into a laughing fit after their flour fight ending with Damon bringing her in and smashing his lips unto hers as he took her breathe away. Sadly such a beautiful moment was interrupted by none other than the resident doppelganger Elena Gilbert.

"Damon what the hell," she shouted.

"Oh sorry hello Elena," greeted Genevieve only to be ignored as the doppelganger continued to look at the vampire. Sensing the tension, Genevieve decided to leave to go call Caroline.

"There's something called knocking and waiting to be allowed in someone's house you know," said Damon not liking Elena interrupting his time with Evie.

"Well this is my house since you signed it over to me," Elena countered.

"Well it looks like that has to change," he replied as he made vampire shaped pancakes for himself and Evie.

"Was she just wearing only a shirt and your shirt?" asked Elena.

"Well yeah isn't that what girlfriends do wear their boyfriend's clothes," he asked sarcastically.

"Wait you two are dating," shouted Elena.

"Ummm yeah," he said as he took up the two plates and headed to the parlour. He placed them on the table and ran to the kitchen for the hot choco that he made for Evie.

Coming down the stairs was Genevieve wearing a white crop top and pants with a blue and white sweater along with matching hat and shoes.

"Evie you can't leave without eating breakfast," said Damon as his girlfriend walked towards him and kiss his cheek before sitting down and eating the pancakes

"Awww you made hot choco and even cut the marshmellows in the shape of bears," she said looking at her meal.

"Anything for you babe," Damon replied.

The couple continued to eat and talk ignoring Elena's presence when Bonnie and Caroline knocked the door and entered when they heard Damon allowed them.

"Well atleast some people have manners," he sneered looking between the doppelganger and her friends.

"Girl you look hot if you weren't dating Damon and I was a lesbian I'd totally hit that," said Caroline to which Bonnie agreed

"You guys knew?" asked a now shocked Elena.

"Yes Damon called and asked me for advice," answered Caroline.

"Evie called me and Caroline and told us last night," replied Bonnie.

"So that's where you disappeared to," said Damon as he tried to wipe Evie's chocolate mustache.

"Okay come on girls we have a prank night to pull off and we need more supplies," announced Caroline.

"You coming Dammy?" Genevieve asked.

"Sorry hun have things to do," he replied.

"Okay be safe and don't go causing trouble," she said giving him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing her bag along with her phone and leaving with the girls.

As much as Elena wanted to stay back and question the older vampire more she couldn't as she was pulled away by Bonnie.

It was now might time in Mystic Falls as the teens began their traditional senior prank night. Elena, Genevieve Caroline,Bonnie and Tyler were currently in a classroom setting up their pranks when Matt arrived.

"You forgot about senior prank night huh," said Tyler.

"Clearly," Matt replied.

"How could you forget we've only been waiting on this since like freshman year," said Caroline.

"Hey where are you going?" Bonnie asked as she noticed Elena leaving the classroom.

"To super glue Alaric's desk shut we are making memories," she replied with a smile.

"I love you," Caroline shouted.

The group continued to step up their pranks while giving instructions to the others on where to step up the traps as Elena looked at them with a smile when all of a sudden Klaus sped infront of her scaring her.

"You are supposed to be dead, so what are we going to do about that," he said only for them to be interrupted by Genevieve.

"Elena, Caroline said," she started only to stop in her tracks when she saw the male infront of Elena.

"Looks like we meet again love," Klaus said with a smirk as he sped towards Genevieve knocking her out and catching her unconscious body.