Chapter 31

❌❌WARNING MATURE AHEAD❌❌

Damon and Stefan had brought Genevieve to a cabin they had built in the outskirts of Mystic Falls so they would be away from the drama. Genevieve entered but she soon realized her vampire lovers couldn't enter.

"Well Evie the cabin is in your name so unless you invite us in we can't enter," said Damon.

"Oh," she said before smirking.

"Beg," she ordered.

The brothers looked at each other knowing full well they weren't going to beg to be let in.

"Please your gorgeousness let me in," begged Stefan to which he was allowed in.

"Traitor," Damon called out at his brother.

"Come on Damon let's not keep her waiting," urged Stefan as he smirked at his brother. Damon finally understood what Stefan meant and so he decided to beg as well.

"Genevieve Alyssa Salvatore the love of my life and the girl that made my undead heart beat please let me in," said Damon.

"Damon Joseph Salvatore you may come in," said Genevieve.

Damon walked in with the biggest smile ever and said, "Oh your going wish you never made me beg."

"S-stefan help," said Genevieve.

"Sorry babygirl but you have a five second head start," smirked Stefan.

Scared Genevieve started to run only to be caught by Damon as he brought her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"I thought you guys said I had five seconds?" asked Genevieve.

"I forgot how to count," Damon replied.

"Soft or hard?" Damon questioned with his mouth close to her ear causing her shiver from the feeling.

"Hard?"

"Good choice,"said Stefan as he held out the toys ready for her.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"~AHHHHHH~"

Genevieve screamed out in pleasure as the large dildo vibrator that penetrates her created waves against her walls driving her crazy.

The two brothers couldn't decide who would go first and so their little minx said why don't they both do it. Liking the idea the brothers bought toys to help prepare her to take them both sadly poor Genevieve didn't realize they were talking about sex.

"Too....much" she cried out and it didn't help the lewd expression on her face that  enticed the brothers even more.

Stefan went and sat behind her as he placed little kisses on her neck causing her to shiver more in pleasure. She leaned her neck more to allow him better access to her weak spot as he brought his hands to the mounds on her chest.

The two peaks stood at attention begging to be played with. Stefan pinched the twin peaks and gave them a pull earning another moan from Genevieve. Stefan then brought one of his hand down to the pearl near her womanhood and tugged on it while Damon took the chance to pull the dildo out before pushing it back in repeatedly.

"Ah.... no....slow...down," cried out Genevieve who was succumbing to the pleasure and pain she was feeling. Her flower tightened around the dildo when Damon suddenly pulled it out causing her to spray her juices.

Damon took his index finger and rubbed it against her wet folds before bringing it to his mouth saying, "She tastes ready brother."

The two then stripped off their remaining clothing as Stefan grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squeezed some into both his and his brother's hand. They lubricated their already hard rods as they brought Genevieve in between them with Damon at the back and Stefan at the front.

"Evie baby I want you to focus your attention on Stefan okay, we'll be as gentle as we can," coaxed Damon as he lightly bit her ear to tease her.

First Stefan aligned himself before slowly entering the warm but wet cavern causing him to moan at the tightness that enveloped him.

"Don't relax on me brother I want enter her too," said Damon.

Stefan held the smooth legs allowing them to wrap around his waist. He saw that Genevieve looked flushed which he liked so he pressed his lips on her to distract her from the pain she's going to feel as Damon was about to enter her and his rod was thicker than Stefan's.

Damon eased into her slowly as he got everything in thanks to the lubricant he used.

"Too... much.... please....please take it own," Genevieve begged as tears fell from her eyes.

"Baby the pain will stop soon," said Stefan as he kissed her teary eye.

Damon pulled out before thrusting back into the warm cavern that enveloped him and his brother as Stefan followed his action. It should of felt wierd that their manhoods were rubbing against each other inside Genevieve but it didn't as they continued their routine thrusts.

"P-p-please," cried out Genevieve unconsciously tighten causing them to gasp at her sudden action.

"More."

Hearing this they pulled out as Damon laid down on his back allowing Genevieve to sit on him as she slowly came down on him before slightly lifting her butt and allowing Stefan to enter but this time he went into the unoccupied hole.

He used his fingers to pry and stretched the hole before replacing his fingers with his girth. Feeling full Genevieve couldn't help the tears that continued to fall.

"Should we stop?" Stefan asked grabbing her mounds.

"Please move," she begged.

"You don't have to tell me twice," replied Damon who gave a hard thrust catching Genevieve off guard as she moaned out in pleasure. Stefan followed as he started to thrust as well but hard.

The two brothers continued to thrust hard into the holes when the felt the red head clench around them signifying that she was close. This urged them to thrust even harder.

"I'm going to cum," she screamed out.

"Let's cum together," they replied as she came on Damon's girth and the brothers releasing their white essence deep inside as she collapsed on Damon's chest.

"We tired her out brother," said Damon causing Stefan to laugh as they cleaned her up and themselves before giving her a kiss on the cheek.