1 : Sweet and bitter

--Yn--

"Yes mom I'll be back on time, don't worry" I hung up the call and put my phone in my handbag before making my way out of the restroom.The loud music echoed in my ears as I cleared my way to the drink counter where my boyfriend of five years who is now my fiance must be waiting for me.He smiled as soon as his brown eyes locked with mine.

"Took you long" He complained while wrapping his arms around my waist.I pecked his lips to which he turn into a long loving kiss.I pulled away, earning a giggle from him.

"Mom called me, she wants me back home before 12" I reasoned.A pout formed on his perfect shaped lips at my words which were not pleasing to his ears.

"That's not fair, I wanted to spend this night with you" Taehyung sighed and snuggled his face in my chest.I giggled as his breath touched my bare skin which soon replaced with his soft lips.I gasped and slapped his chest.

"What are you doing?" I laughed before turning to get myself a drink.

"I'm cherishing my wife, is there a problem hm?" He whispered while back hugging me.His grip around me tightened as he placed a few butterfly kisses on my bare shoulder.My off shoulder dress gave him perfect opportunity to paint my skin with the marks of his love.

"I'm not your wifey yet Mr.Kim" I corrected to tease my lovely fiance.

"It's just a distance of few hours, I'll steal you forever and claim you mine in front of everyone tomorrow…" I smiled at his words and turned around to wrap my arms around his neck.

"You know, I still can't believe that we are getting married.This all feels unreal"  We attached our forehead and smiled.My heart picked it's pace at his next words.No matter how long we've been together, his sweet words never fails to flutter my heart with utter excitement.

"This is all real love, you and me together forever" He caress my cheeks and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.Wanting to savior this moment, I closed my eyes and deepen the kiss.

The moment didn't last long as a familiar voice interrupted us.

"Hello, lover birds!" We both pulled away from each other and faced the couple.

"Hey Tae, you look handsome as always" Natalie compliments Taehyung before throwing her arms around him.I and Taehyung exchanged a look as he raised his hands in the air, not even hugging her back.Natalie is Taehyung's brother's fiance and we all are getting married on the same day so this is a small celebration planned by Natalie.

I looked at Taehyung's brother who was looking around awkwardly.I extended my hands for a handshake.

"Hi Jungkook, how are you?" I asked with a smile. He stared at my hand for a brief second before shaking hands with me.I thought he would reject because of the way he had a straight expression.

"You good?" I asked as he quietly walked towards the drink counter without uttering a word.He nodded and grabbed his drink before making his way towards the empty couch in the corner.

I don't know much about Jungkook nor do I ever get to interact with him more than a minute or so.According to people around him, Jungkook always shows attitude but I have never seen him being rude.He is a more reserved type of person but that doesn't mean others should judge him just because he doesn't feel comfortable enough to interact with them.

"Love, what are you thinking?" Taehyung asked while doodling on my arm.
"Nothing" I smiled and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Let's dance" He chirped and pulled me to the dance floor.We both enjoyed the moment as our bodies collided together and swayed slowly to the beat of the music.