7 : Complicated

Next Day - You were still in your room while other family members were having breakfast downstairs.You have no strength left in your body because of all the crying you did last line and ended up getting sick.

You walked out of the bathroom and went into the duvets again, resting your back on the headboard and heaved out a sigh.

Just then the door opened and a maid stepped inside with breakfast.She placed the tray on the table and arranged everything so it won't bother you much.

"Thank you, by the way is someone else sick as well?" You asked after noticing the medicines and another tray of breakfast on the trolley.

"Yes ma'am, young master Mr.Kim is also sick" She answered, your heart dropped into the pit of your stomach.He doesn't gets sick easily unless he is mentally drained out..You remember how he was crying last night and maybe he didn't had his dinner, he didn't ate anything in the yesterday morning either..

"Can you make soup for him? I'll give you the recipe..It actually helps him recover faster as he doesn't even eat any meal when he is sick" You said and she nodded, you quickly note down the recipe and handed it to her.She bowed and left your room.You stared at your food with a heavy heart wondering if Taehyung is sick badly or would he eat the soup? He always gets clingy and in need of affection whenever he gets sick.For him, cuddles were more important than the medicines that you had to feed him yourself while he held you tightly into his embrace.

A soft chuckle left your lips which soon replaced with a painful smile.Tears brimmed in the corner of your eyes as you recalled the conversation from last night.

"I don't know what to do.." You cried out helplessly.

Time skips -- You quietly opened the door and peaked your head inside to take a glimpse of Taehyung who is snuggled into duvets while hugging the pillow.You looked around in his room and noticed the empty bowl of soup which relieved you that he didn't skip his breakfast and medicines.

You quickly shut the door to not get caught after noticing him stirring in his sleep.You turned around to go back to your room but gasped as a tall figure stood in front of you with his arms crossed against his chest.

"Jungkook?" You mumbled and placed your palm on your chest.You looked up at him after feeling his intense stare on you.

"Did you take a day off?" You asked awkwardly.He nodded and walked away leaving you dumbfounded.You quietly followed him to the room and wondered if he is upset because you went to check up on Taehyung? Maybe you shouldn't have done this but your heart won't allow you to stay seated without knowing if Taehyung is better or not.This is why you did what your heart told you to.

Jungkook sat back on the couch and grabbed his laptop on which he was working.You heaved out a small sigh and walked towards the bed.Jungkook looked at you then signalled at your left on the nightstand.You tilt your head to the left and find a plate of fruits.

"Did you cut the apples?" You asked, trying to start a conversation so you could figure out if he is upset or not.His eyes were fixed on the laptop screen as you waited for his response.He nodded slowly, it again became very awkward and the silence started to eat you up.

"Are you upset because I went to Taehyung's room?" You asked in a low voice, his fingers which were typing fastly now paused at your words.He didn't look up but stared at the screen in front with a straight expressions.You tried to read his face but to no avail.

He grabbed his phone and started typing..

"Yes I'm upset but not because you went to check up on my brother but because you are sick and should be taking rest..but I understand, you were worried for him just like everyone else..I just want you to get well soon as much as I want my brother to be fine"