12 : Trash is Out

"Is Tae alright? I'm really worried, he has a weak heart and this news could be really shocking to him" Mrs.Jeon exclaimed worriedly to her husband who stood at the door with a pale face.

"Tae is not with you?" He asked.."No, I searched for him in the hall and his room but he wasn't there nor I could find you so I thought you went to find Tae, oh Lord if he is not with you then… we need to find him.. what if he does something stupid…" Mrs.Jeon's voice cracked at even thinking about what could possibly happen to Tae..

"He is a strong man... nothing will happen to him.Let's look for him" He exclaimed and walked out of the room with his wife following behind.They halted their steps after hearing a loud scream which they assumed belong to y/n.They both exchanged a look and ran towards the direction of the sound which came from backyard.

"Taehyung !" His father yelled out after seeing the sight in front of him while Mrs.Jeon's body stiffened witnessing her son in that vulnerable condition.Her eyes filled with tears after seeing blood oozing out from Jungkook's head.

She couldn't move a single muscle, the sight in front of her is too dreadful to believe that it's real.Mr.Jeon managed to push Taehyung away who fell on the ground and laughed.

You quickly rushed to help Mr.Jeon as Jungkook struggled to stand up.He was still conscious which relieved his father a little but still seeing his son in this condition broke his heart.You both quickly brought Jungkook to the room and laid him on the bed.

You rushed to bring a towel from the bathroom and placed it on his forehead to prevent blood loss.Mr.Jeon contacted the doctor immediately.

Back in the backyard - 

"Tae... how could you do this? I loved you both equally then why…" His mother broke down crying while he stared at the sky with his blurry vision..

"All because of him….all because of him...all because of him…" He chanted the same words until he lost consciousness..Mrs.Jeon cried harder, she couldn't believe whatever that just happened..It feels like her head will explode.

Natalie approached them and gasped seeing Taehyung lying on the ground, unconscious.She gulped and bent down to check if he was fine or not.

"I'll take him to the room and Mr.Jeon were looking for you" She said and managed to take Taehyung back to the room.She dropped him on the bed and quickly rushed to shut the door..She quickly took off his shoes, then shirt and covered him with the blanket.

"What if something happens to him? She mumbled and paced around in the room.She grabbed her phone and sent a text to someone.

"I don't think that we should give him a double dose anymore, he has a weak heart and it might affect him terribly, it can cost his life.." She placed her phone back on the table and searched for the injection in her bag.

In Jungkook's room - 

"Nothing to worry about, the cut on his forehead was not deep to cause any major issues.Let him rest and give these medicines on time" Doctor explained and Mr.Jeon walked him out of the mansion.Mrs.Jeon caress his hairs and placed a kiss on the crown of his head.

"Get well soon" She whispered and wiped her tears.."look after him please" She said to y/n and left his room.

Y/n looked at Jungkook who was still in deep slumber..She couldn't help but feel guilty, she blames herself for all this.

"I'm really sorry Jungkook, you are hurting only because of me.I am bringing only pain to you"

Next morning -