23 : Into your arms

"Stay"

"What?"

"Stay with me...... forever"

"I'm always with you Jimin"

A tear cascade down his soft cheeks, his heart paining at those memories which he couldn't comprehend if they haunt him or comfort him.

Sweet bitter memories, he says.

"It's funny how you promised to stay with me forever yet you left.I don't blame you because I failed to protect you, I failed to hold you into my arms when you needed me the most.For me, you will be in my memories, my heart.No one could ever erase those memories, nothing can change my feelings for you.."

"I love you" He chuckled at his thoughts, how he wish he could hear those words back.

Life gives you a lot, be it pain or happiness.There's a saying that nothing lasts longer then why does this pain burdened with guilt, regret and what not stays forever?

Shrugging off his thoughts, he walked quietly with slumped shoulders to board the flight.His eyes didn't failed to get a glimpse of two familiar figures going ahead of him.He heaved out a soft sigh when his eyes met the pair of brown orbs, his edges curved upwards into a smile to reassure the female who is still anxious about their plan.

She is happy that Jungkook is taking her back like he promised but the anxiety wouldn't leave her alone.Her heart would be at ease only after seeing Taehyung.

Taehyung, just the thought of him makes her overwhelm, she can not wait for the moment where she'll be able to pull him into her embrace.

"Honey...?" She snapped her head towards the said male who stared at her with furrowed brows, probably wondering what could be the reason behind the change in her behaviour.

"Huh?" She mumbled only for Jungkook to arch an eyebrow.

Should I be worried? Why do I find her behaviour suspicious? Am I doing a mistake by agreeing to her wish?

"Take your seat and put the seat belt" He explained.She nodded and did as he said.

He sat next to her and tried to judge from her expressions.She couldn't help but feel anxious under his intense gaze.

"What are you hiding from me honey?" He asked while making sure to maintain an eye contact but she turned her gaze back to her lap, panic washed over her at his question.

"Excuse me" The pair was interrupted by someone's voice, a manly figure made their way to walk past by them towards his respective seat.

Yn mentally thanked Jimin for saving her from the trouble-some situation.

Jungkook looked back at his wife who is now facing the window, he moved his hand to slowly graze over hers before interwining his fingers with hers.

He leaned near her ear, his breath fanned over her skin making the girl feel like a wave of electricity passed through her body.

"Nothing can separate us, no matter what happens..I will always find my way back to you honey, You are mine and I'll make sure it stays that way"

He rest his head on her shoulder and caress her arm softly while smiling to himself.His each words are rock solid confirming that he would manage to get her back if by any chance someone tries to steal her away.He'd go to any extent to keep her to himself.He might've done a lot of harm to others for his obsession but according to him, it's nothing as compared to what his brain had been planning.If she is playing a game which he hardly believe she would, he is still the mastermind of every single game she could come up with.There's no way, he would lose.Never...