27 : Spain

Taehyung and Yoongi reached Spain shortly after booking the tickets at midnight.They need to search Janette as soon as possible because what Yoongi had heard from Jimin, makes him feel guilty for hiding a lot from Taehyung.Not to mention how yn is the one suffering the most at this point, first her child then now sexual assault.

"Hyung, don't stress yourself...You are too lost from the moment we stepped in here.Is there something which you are hiding from me?" Taehyung's voice snapped him out of his trance.Yoongi looked at him with a small smile which hide the guilt and sadness.

"Taehyung, there's some things which you are— Yoongi got cut off by the sound coming from the other side of the door.Taehyung got up from the couch, dragging his feets towards the door to open it.

"Room Service"

Yoongi sigh, he should keep it to himself for now.It's better to focus on finding Janette.Once they get her statement, Taehyung would be free from the label of a 'criminal' and Jungkook in Asylum because that's where he belongs.

"Here, finish your breakfast then we'll visit the University and dorms" Taehyung said.

"University?" Yoongi asked confusedly.

"I assume that Janette is Jungkook's friend because he was in Spain four years ago to complete his studies.If Janette is back here in Spain then my assumptions could be true and we can find Janette easily" Taehyung explained.

"Then we'll meet Officer Kim who might help us.I hope your assumption comes true" Yoongi said.

——[ At Jeon Mansion ]——

Jimin sigh after Jungkook left for work.He dragged his feets upstairs to search yn because she didn't join the family for breakfast which worried him.And Jungkook looked utterly happy which added more to his worry, he hoped that nothing bad happened to her while he was gone.

He stood in front of the door and knocked three times.The door opened revealing yn who's red and puffy eyes didn't went unnoticed by him.He gulped down the saliva, sensing something wrong in her behaviour.

"Hey..." She whispered, her voice was barely audible.She managed to put a fake smile on her lips after seeing the male's worried expression.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you yn?" Jimin asked, looking at her but his brows ceased as he noticed the girl fiddling with her fingers rather aggressively.She shook her head with a smile to assure him.

"You didn't came downstairs for breakfast" He said, his eyes stayed stuck at her form.

"I don't have appetite... I'll eat something later" She said and gently grabbed the door to shut it but Jimin stopped her.

"Yn..." Jimin gasped softly after noticing purple and slight red mark on her neck as her oversized sweatshirt slid down a little from the neck when she was trying to shut the door.He stepped forward causing her to instantly step back.

"W-what—

"Oh my goodness, yn how did this happen?" Jimin exclaimed, his voice laced with worry.He lift his hand to touch the spot but she flinched and he immediately retrieve his hand back.

"I won't hurt you..I promise" He whispered softly, she looked down feeling tears forming in her eyes.How much she hate herself at this moment, she feels ashamed of herself as if she's the one at fault.