19 : Fake Love

Your Pov -/

I carefully opened the door and sneaked into the living room.I scanned my surroundings for a brief second and glanced at the main door which is still locked.

Taking slow steps towards the kitchen, I glanced at the dining table and luckily he had not prepare anything.I gulped as Jungkook's back came into my view, he seems to prepare dinner.

Feeling another presence in the kitchen, Jungkook turned around and his eyes darken.I gulped down the uneasiness and faked a smile.His brows furrowed in confusion as he left whatever he was doing and take steps towards me.I sucked in a sharp breath to calm my nerves as he stood in front of me and crossed his arms against his chest.

"Why did you come out?" He asked, staring down at my nervous figure which I tried my best to keep my cool.

"I've been locked in the room for so long..I just needed some fresh air, I know you won't let me go out so I thought to walk around in the living room" I explained.

"Go back to your room" He exclaimed sternly.I gathered some courage and placed my palm on his chest, my edges curved upwards into a sweet yet fake smile as I looked at his slight stiff form.

Okay good I have some effect on him.It can be an advantage for me if I play sharply

"I just want to watch my husband, am I not allowed?" I said sweetly avoiding the urge to cringe at my own words.

His expressions changed completely as I noticed how his edges curved upwards into a smile.He hold my hand and pressed his lips on it.

"Okay if that's what you want" He giggled and walked back into the kitchen while I sigh and sat on the chair, passing a fake smile time to time whenever he would look at me.

Fortunately he didn't mix anything in the dinner and I felt relieved.That's what I wanted to check if he had been mixing anything in the food.

From the past few days, I was locked in my room mourning over my unborn's death but not anymore, I've to get out of here.I couldn't save my child but I still have opportunities to save myself and Tae.

Lord knows what he is going through.I feel terrible that I failed to notice anything, I failed to notice how evil Jungkook is and how my Tae is suffering only because of Jungkook's obsession.

I can't even imagine how much hard it must be for him to deal with those drugs.What if he is still getting drugged? No..no, it can be dangerous for his health especially when he has a weak heart.

I would never forgive myself if something happens to him.My chest tightened as I gulped down the lump in my throat and blinked away the tears.

I'm so stupid! Pathetic!

"Honey, dinner is ready!" Jungkook's voice brought me out of my trance.I avert my attention on him who was smiling widely.

If anyone see him, would probably think what a pure guy.Even I fall for his innocent tricks and ended up getting trapped here.I'm never trusting anyone ever again especially those innocent looking people.Never.

A monster behind that facade...

"Honey, if you'll keep staring at me like that then I might end up kissing you"

He chuckled, I divert my gaze at the food which he just served.I cleared my throat and watched as he continued eating.I started eating as he looked at me with raised brows.

Does he not go out at all?

Time skips - I heaved out a sigh and walked out of the bathroom.Jungkook was already laying there.He opened his arms after noticing my presence.