15 : Mastermind

"Dr.Min?" You asked and looked at the time, it's 3:04 in the morning..What makes him call you at this hour.Maybe he gets to know about Taehyung's condition.Dr.Min Yoongi is your senior Doctor and a good friend of Taehyung.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for not attending the wedding and even reception...I had some family problems to deal with.." 

"It's completely alright" You exclaimed.There's something more right? This is why he called you at this hour.

"I'm not able to call Taehyung so I thought to talk this out with you.He came to me for a check-up the day after your wedding but he never came back to get the reports.I even texted him but no response..I didn't check the reports in a rush but when I came back and looked them briefly..He was drugged whose effect lasted for two days" 

Your eyes widen in utter shock at his words.Taehyung was drugged? According to Dr.Min, he went to check up the day after the wedding..that means he was drugged the night before the wedding..In that club, who could do thi— Natalie..

"Y/n you there? I apologise for calling at such an odd hour.I couldn't reach Taehyung and I grew more worried after seeing the reports so I thought to ask you if he is fine" 

I cleared my throat."Tae is not fine..He is in mental Asylum" I managed to say without my voice cracking.

"What??" He asked in disbelief."When …. How?" He asked, perplexed.

"Three days ago he was admitted to asylum because he attempted a murder and tried t-to kill Jungkook two times.Reports says that he is mentally unstable" You exclaimed in a shaky voice and wiped the tear which cascaded down your eyes.

"How is this possible? He was all fine before the wedding then suddenly?" Yoongi couldn't believe it.

"For the past two weeks, he has been acting strange.I thought it's because of the circumstances that made him react this way but within time, he got violent and hit Jungkook mercilessly.I told his mother to take Tae to the therapist because his behavior was not normal..But before she could take him to the therapist…

You told him everything and cried..There was complete silence on the other side of the call.

"Y/n, do you have any idea who drugged Tae before the wedding?" He asked calmly..

"I think it could be Natalie, I'm still not sure but Tae was completely fine when I left the club.." 

"Isn't Natalie, the girl who is arranged to Jungkook?Why would she drug Taehyung?" 

"She was Jungkook's fiance but on the wedding day, Taehyung Married her and I've to marry his brother..I even tried to ask Tae about it but everything happened at the very last moment" 

"You are not married to Taehyung??He ditched you oh Lord ! That's messed up.If your doubt is right then she drugged him to take your place.Taehyung did this in the influence of drugs y/n" 

"I didn't knew b-but if Natalie could drug him that means...she did that again after the wedding because Tae told me how he woke up with Natalie next to him the night before the wedding...he even said that he didn't remember anything but I was too hurt at the fact that he cheated and broke my trust that I never thought briefly about it...How could I not see this" You couldn't help but blame yourself..

"Y/n tell me how exactly was Taehyung's behavior?" You told him every detail how and when Taehyung acted differently..

"We don't know if it's 100% true but Taehyung could be high on drugs for him to act that way.. You tried to talk to him right? But he got violent each time then it could be because someone was messing with his mind knowing clearly that he is under the effect of drugs.."