14 : A Trap

Next Afternoon - back in the mansion

You dried your face with the towel and stared at your reflection in the mirror with countless thoughts running in your head.Sighing, you moved your hand on your belly and caress it softly with a tired smile on your lips.

Starting a family with him was always something you dreamt of but now, you have no idea what to do.Mrs.Jeon and Jungkook didn't reacted negatively, they in fact told you to be more careful regarding your health.You are grateful that they are supporting you but the guilt is not something you could get rid of easily.

You don't know how Jungkook still reacted calmly after knowing you are carrying his brother's child.But recalling how this marriage was just to save both of your parents reputation makes you feel at ease maybe not completely but a little because you both did not had any intention to take the relationship seriously.

After thinking a lot, you came to a decision to divorce him.He is already too nice but that doesn't mean you will take advantage of his kindness.He deserve some better partner who will love him wholeheartedly.If you'll stay with him especially after the news of pregnancy then it would remind him how he was not the first choice, how his wife is having his brother's child..It definitely wouldn't do any good.. It's better to solve this mess.But most importantly you are taking this decision because you don't know if you'll ever be able to move on from Tae.You can not give fake hope to Jungkook.

You walked out of the bathroom and saw Jungkook massaging his temples.He looks really stressed, his eyes fixed on the laptop screen as he grabbed his phone and looked back at the screen.

"Is something bothering you?" You asked, his head shot up in your direction.He sigh and pointed at the laptop.

"Stressed because of work?" You asked, earning a quick nod from him."You should take some days off, you came back from hospital this morning and here you are stressing over work" You said..He smiled and started scribbling something on the notepad.

"You were discharged from hospital this morning as well and here you are stressing over me..Go downstairs and eat something no...wait, I'll go downstairs and ask maids to bring something for you.." You read and watched how he got up from the bed..

"You don't have to do all this.. You need more rest than me, I can manage on my own" You said and walked towards the door but he grabbed your wrist, stopping you from taking another step.

He stared at you with a look of concern."I'm completely alright, don't worry about me" You said, releasing your wrist from his grip.He watched as you left the room.

At night  - 

"Any news?" You asked Mrs.Jeon about Taehyung's condition.She heaved out a shaky sigh. "Reports are out, he is not mentally stable..And within the past 24 hours, he had troubled a lot that it was hard to control him.Hence they locked him in a separate ward…" 

"Does that mean I can't meet him?" You asked.

"He is attacking everyone who is trying to get close to him..I don't think it's a good decision to meet him especially when you are pregnant..Even if you want to see him then it's possible only if he's unconscious" 

"He deserves to know" You mumbled..

"I know y/n, please don't stress yourself..We can meet him after a few weeks..I understand it's hard for you but you remember the doctor's word? You are already weak and stressing yourself can harm the unborn" She caressed your arm and smiled to cheer you up.

"There's something I want to tell you" You said.She smiled and signalled you to continue..

"I'm thinking of divorcing Jungkook...I know that he is such a nice man but I feel like I'm not the one for him..I real—