22 : Falling

Falling🍁 Jungkook's voice is so soothing 🥺

•́  ‿ ,•̀

Love, the word itself sounds so beautiful but the depth of love is way far than anyone's imagination.Just when we think one had reach the height of it, circumstances prove it wrong because with each hurdle, it only deepens the bond then no matter what comes in between
Lovers find their way to each other even when at their worst.

But is it possible when obsession is much more stronger than love?

"Honey" He whispered, snaking his arms around her waist from behind not realising how his wife's posture stiffened at his touch.He rest his chin on her shoulder whereas her grip on the towel tighten.

"Yea" She answered lowly which he find really adorable.

"Do you mind if I join?" He asked while his cheeks turned slight red, his eyes shimmered in hope that she would say 'yes' to his plea of showering together..His edges itself curved upwards into a wide smile as it would be the first time to share such an intimate moment even though he had seen her naked once but it would be different because she is not unconscious like last time.

She gulped harshly as her mind clouded with whatever that could happen if she doesn't come up with any convincing excuse.

Think something yn!

She screamed at herself in her head not wanting to accept Jungkook's request which sounds more like a demand.

"Don't be shy, honey" He giggled before detaching his arms from her waist and turned her around to face him.

"J-Jungkook... I don't think it's a good idea" She stammered as he cupped the side of her neck causing her to gulp as the scenario of him choking her that night came flashes back in front of her eyes, clouding her brain with fear.

"And why do you think so?" He asked, tilting his head to the left while staring down at her lips.Did he not realised before how kissable those lips look?His thumb brushed against her lips..

So soft and kissable, perfect for him to devour, only for him..

He chuckled at his thoughts.

"Because I don't feel comfortable" She replied, hoping he would drop the idea.

"C'mon honey, there's nothing to be uncomfortable.We are married and—

"Doesn't change anything, I said no and that's it" She exclaimed before yanking his hand away and turned to walk into the bathroom quickly to avoid any more conflict with him.

He doesn't seem to like the way she just behaved, he clenched his jaw feeling the anger flooding his mind at the rejection.

He marched towards the bathroom and before she could even lock the door, he barged inside.

"You don't get to disrespect me" He exclaimed before pinning her against the wall, his fingers wrapped around her throat as he glared down at her pale face.She wiggled in his grip as his grip tighten around her throat, making it hard for her to breath.

She tried to hold his wrist but he managed to restrict any movements from her.Tears blurred her vision as she could not handle the pain anymore, it became unbearable to the point where she started to lose every hope.

Maybe she'd die right at the moment.

Despite having no strength in her body, she again tried but her body refused to support her.