30 : Promises

It's been a week since they are back from Spain, a week since Joe got arrested.A lot has happened in the past few days but in a good way.Both couple's marriage has been nullified.Yn and Taehyung are thankful to the court for not dragging the matter.Jungkook is also recovering from the trauma little by little.Joe has admitted to Asylum considering his mental health.

"Tae, where were you?" You asked looking at the man who just walked inside with a warm smile.You stared at him confusedly as he leaned in and pecked your forehead.This has became his habit now, whenever you get worried about him, he would kiss your forehead.Taehyung has kept his clingy self aside even though it's hard to resist the urge of hugging you, keeping you closer like he used to.Joe has definitely set a fear in you that even a touch makes you uncomfortable.Your respect for Taehyung grew so much when he understood your discomfort without any explanation or mention.Jimin had told him what Joe did that night, The reason why Taehyung became more careful with his actions towards you.

"Jimin has helped me and I promised him to do something in return.." Taehyung said and looked behind him.Your eyes followed his gaze and land on the two figures walking towards you both.

"Who are they?" You asked, still as confused as earlier.
"Jung Hoseok, a known lawyer hired for Jimin's case" Taehyung introduced.

"And she is...

______________________________________

Jimin was sitting in the lobby with his head hung low, staring down at the floor and doodling with his fingers.He heaved out a sigh, recalling the only person he has been dying to see.His heart hurts but who could he basically rely on?

"Appa!" His head shot up when that voice echoed in his ears.His heart picked it's pace when his eyes land on the little girl who smiled so widely.

"Appa" She called out again in a cheerful voice, her doe eyes tearing up as she ran towards her father whereas Jimin couldn't quite comprehend if the little girl in front of him is actually there or just his brain playing tricks again.

"Sarang" He whispered, slowly standing back on his feet.His eyes stayed stuck at the tiny figure of his daughter who tripped and fell on the floor with a thud.His eyes widen and it didn't took him a mili second to run towards the girl who again got up and ran towards him with a bruised knee.

"Sarang...my baby" He breathed out and pulled her into his embrace, still not believing that his daughter is there with him.She was already crying and hugged her father tightly.He pulled away and cupped her cheeks, tears rolled down his cheeks one after another as he smiled through his tears when she wiped his tears with her small hands.

He couldn't help but sob while staring fondly at her.She resembles so much of Hana that it makes him even more vulnerable at the moment.

"Appa sad....Sarang sad" She mumbles while continuing to wipe his tears which wouldn't stop.She pout sadly at her failed attempt and not knowing how to stop her father from crying.

Jimin chuckled a little and pecked her forehead before looking down at her bruised knee.

"It must be hurting" He said and picked her up in his arms before walking back at the place he was sitting earlier.

"Here" He tilt his head up, hearing yn's voice who handed him a first aid box and smiled warmly at him.He quickly took the box and treated her injury.Taehyung who was watching the father and daughter reunite with tears in his own eyes, approached them with a big smile.

"Sarang missed Appa" She said and hugged him again, not wanting to let go anytime soon, afraid that he might leave again.

"Appa missed you too" Jimin said, caressing her back and kissed the top of her head lovingly.Words can not describe the happiness oozing in his heart.