21 : Please Love me

◍••◍✧ -------------------- ◍••◍✧

Your Pov -

With a pacing heartbeat, I walked back to the route where I left Jungkook.He must be going crazy at this point.I continued praying to God to show some mercy on me and save me from the psychopath's wrath.

"Yn !!!" I flinched hearing his loud voice.I looked around but he is nowhere to be seen.He must be searching for me everywhere.

"Jungkook!" I yelled back.Gulping down my saliva, I turned to the direction where his voice came from.I could hear fast footsteps making a shiver ran down my spine.

Gripping the hem of my shirt, I tried hard to not show any expression of fear when I caught a glimpse of his figure, marching towards me.I couldn't quite comprehend what his expressions exactly states but the image of him warning me to not escape continued flashing in my eyes that I could not stop myself from assuming the worst.He is a psycho indeed at the way he behaves, what could you possibly use as an excuse to convince him.

Would he believe me? What if he tries to hurt me? What if he tie me back and lock me in the room? By any chance if that happen then how will I execute the plan? How am I suppose to win his trust back? Even if I avoid all these thoughts but still his warning still roam fresh in my head.What possibly a psycho would do to teach discipline?

I didn't realise that my hands were shaking at this point, I was brought back out of my trance as his body collides with mine that I almost let out a scream, his arms snaked around my waist tightly while his face snuggled into my neck.

I froze at my spot not wanting to do something stupid in panic.

"Yn" He breathed out, panting heavily against my neck.I didn't utter a word nor did he speak anything further.

End of your Pov—

He felt at ease after having her in his embrace.To say he was scared to lose her would be an understatement.His heart was leaping against his chest as if it would explode any moment.Her sudden absence made him go insane.For him, she is his only treasure, only solace, call it addiction or obsession but it does not matter as long as she is in his arms, breathing the same air as him.

He had lived a life filled with struggles, witnessed all the dark side of world, never once got to know the meaning of love and maybe still does not know but one thing he had admired till now is how she loved Taehyung, how she made him feel the happiest, how she used to take all his worries.He admired how Taehyung felt so loved either be it his parents or yn, he was showered with all the love Jungkook had never once received.

It started to bother him, it made him envy Taehyung to the extent where he started hating his presence, he hated seeing him with her.He hated every single thing related to the younger male.

But he never hated her.He liked the feeling, the butterflies, the nervousness which erupts in him whenever she walk past by him or try to make sure that he does not feel left out.Her little sweet gestures had succeeded to lit a fire inside him that every single person around him got trapped into the flames of his obsession.

His obsession with her turned to the point where he could not see any other person around her, afraid that they might steal her away.He do not want to be left again into the darkness where his wish to feel loved is mocked by others.

Feeling her fragile figure against him, soothes him.Her presence itself is enough to make him forget everything around him.He can hold her in his arms for rest of his life if possible.He wishes he do not have to worry about others stealing her away from him, he wants to go somewhere where no would come between them, where she can love him without any care in the world.