26 : Spill the truth

Trigger warning - Contain s€xual a$$ault

Back at the Mansion -

"You can really cook?" Yn exclaimed in surprise, watching Jimin who smirked proudly.

"There are a lot of things I can do" He whispered cheekily, wiggling his brows while looking at the girl who just chuckled at his gestures.

"Such as?" She asked..

"You really want to know hm?" He asked with a small smirk dancing on his lips.

"Why are giving me that look? I am no more interested...You are probably thinking something....dirty" said yn before turning to look back at the dish Jimin made..

"Maybe it's you who have a corrupted mind" Jimin laughed earning a playful smack on his biceps from yn who laughed along with him.

"What's with you today?" She asked.

"You were looking all upset so I thought to entertain you" He smiled genuinely.She sighed softly, smiling at his sweet attempt.

"You aren't as bad as I thought" They both were having a small sweet conversation not aware of the pair of eyes watching them from afar, eyes burning in rage watching the duo smiling at each other.Jungkook couldn't hear their conversation but he did not like how his wife is being all sweet to a man who is not him.He marched into the kitchen earning the duos attention.

Before any of them could react, Jungkook's hand moved to grab the collar of Jimin's shirt, his actions caught him off guard.Jungkook glared at the male with utmost anger whereas Jimin glared back with much intensity.His hand moved to grip the taller male's wrist which was gripping his shirt.Jimin's grip tightened around his wrist, almost burning at the pressure but Jungkook could care less.He just felt the urge to kill Jimin right away.

"Jungkook what's wrong with you, let him go" Yn said but his one glare in her direction made the girl step back in fear.

Jimin groaned in annoyance before twisting the guy's arm in an instant, Jungkook's body jerked to the left in a swift motion.His hand no longer around Jimin's shirt.

"Just because I work here doesn't give you any right to hit me" Jimin exclaimed, letting go off Jungkook's wrist making him stumble back.Jungkook was ready to launch a punch at Jimin but Mrs.Jeon stepped in the kitchen.

"What is going on?" She asked worriedly.Jungkook turned to stare at his mother and gestured..

"He is fired, kick him out of the mansion right now"

"But why do you want to fire him? He is such a nice cook" His mother questioned, looking at Jimin then back at her son.

"I am hired by your mother not by you, Jeon Jungkook so keep this mouth....keep your hands to yourself" Jimin muttered the last words only for Jungkook to hear.

"Jungkook he is a really nice chef, I don't see any problem in him" Mrs.Jeon said softly, internally hoping that Jungkook would backoff.He glared at Jimin one last time before going back to his room.

"Allow me to kill that bastard" Jimin muttered, looking at yn who stayed quiet.She is afraid of what Jungkook would do once she goes back in the room.He was really mad.

"He needs treatment..." Mrs.Jeon said with a heavy heart not liking how her son is turning to a person she never once wished.

After dinner —
Yn head upstairs towards her shared bedroom, her head loaded with countless negative thoughts.Jungkook didn't came downstairs for dinner and it only states that he is still mad which adds onto her worry.Praying for herself, the girl quietly opened the door and stepped inside in hope that the guy must be sleeping but to her bad, he is wide awake.