13 : Murderer

"Did you take him to the therapist?" Mr.Jeon asked from the other side of the call earning a sigh from his wife..

"Not yet, when I went to check up on him...He was asleep, I thought to wait until he wakes up.." She explained earning a hum from the other side.

She placed the phone back on the table and grabbed a glass of water but heard the sound of faint footsteps.She turned around and looked towards the door which made a thud sound as someone locked the door from outside.

"Tae, is that you?" She asked after noticing a silhouette on the window but heard no response.She quickly rushed towards the door only to find it locked from the outside."Open the door!" She yelled while hitting her palm on the door but to no avail.

Natalie's Pov -

"Taehyung?" I called out but he was nowhere in his room..Where did he go?I secretly checked the corridor and other rooms on my way but couldn't find him.

I need to find him and give him the injection before anyone else finds me..

As I was searching for him, I spotted Jungkook who was heading to his room.I quickly hid somewhere to not get caught by him.He is going to kick me out of the house again..That bastard..

I clenched my fist, feeling the urge to break his jaw but controlled myself.I carefully walked to the other direction but tripped on my feet that made me let out a wince..I cursed hearing the sound of footsteps, shit ! Did he see me? I ran from there without looking back..

I came into the backyard and catch my breath until I saw him..

"Taehyung" I whispered, he looked back at me and I quickly searched for the injection..

End of Natalie's Pov

You came out of the bathroom and dried your hair..After doing your night routine, you got up and walked out of the room..

"Why is it awfully quiet?" You wondered while going downstairs and went into the living room but there was no one..You checked the kitchen but not a single soul there..Where did Jungkook go? He was in the living room when I last checked..

I flinched hearing some sounds coming from Mr. And Mrs.Jeon's shared room.I quickly rushed there and noticed the door was locked from outside...

I opened the door immediately, "Are you alright? Who locked you?" I asked and made her sit on the couch.She gulped down the water while I rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Where's Tae?"

"He must be in his room..You told me yourself that he is sleeping" I replied..She looks really worried..

"Where's Jungkook? Is he in his room?" She asked..

"No , I was actually looking for him-

"Oh Lord! Y/n I think Taehyung locked me and I'm worried, you are telling Jungkook isn't in the room but where were you? Did you see any of them?"

"I was taking a bath...I don't know where they are, I don't think that Tae would lock you in the room.. Let's check his room okay?" I said..She quickly got up and we both head upstairs towards Taehyung's room and he wasn't in his room.We started looking for Taehyung and Jungkook.To say we are scared would be an understatement..

I hope they both are safe...

As we were searching here and there, some loud sounds could be heard coming from the backyard.We rushed to the backyard and gasped seeing drops of blood on the ground..