I am Harry F@%^*#g Potter (Part 2.)

(Chase POV)

"The boy is pushing my buttons today!" I heard as I woke up from a comforting slumber. I opened my eyes to see a living room with dull furniture and greedy people.

"Mummy! Harry is awake! Can we go to the zoo?" the Petunia look-alike rubbed the plump boy's head.

"Dudders, you can eat your first cake on the table." He ran out the room with glee to glutton on the cake.

The evil whale uncle stepped in front of me.

"You are testing me!" he said clenching the newspaper in his hands. I looked around to get my mind together if it is not already lost.

"Is my name Harry Potter?" I asked the red-faced man.  His huff above me, slammed morning coffee spit into my face.  I wiped it off. He left to be replaced with his prune-faced wife.

The Petunia character walked towards me with hands on her hips.

"I knew you would be a problem one day! You had to choose today!" she screamed at me. I sat up on the plastic couch.

"I am Harry Potter?" I said out loud to no one in particular. The uncle comes back into the room wearing a suit jacket.

"Yes, you are Harry Potter." He said disgustedly while fixing his collar.

"Petunia, darling, fetch Duddley for the zoo." she stomped out of the room in pink heels to find her annoying son. The uncle rushed to me and put his hand around my throat.

"I do not trust you to stay in this house alone! When we go to the zoo you better act right or I will make you bleed!" he shouted into my face as he let go of me. I fell back on the couch in a coughing fit.

"Father! I am ready to go!" I saw through tear-filled eyes as Dudley smiled brightly at both parents. I sat up slowly on the couch looking at them. All three of them turned to me.

Should I play along or fight back?