Diary Entry #1

(Chase Pov)

My body went into a routine after stamping my slavery to The Dursley family. I became a little sick for a while after not having food for days. No one took me to the hospital for my symptoms. I suffered in silence as Dudley threw shoes at me. I made breakfast, lunch, and dinner with no complaints. Vernon smacks me around a few times. 

This journal or diary is the only relief in my misery. I was able to steal a few loose pages from Dudley's room and use gum from trash to keep it together. The pen was stolen from Vernon when he fell asleep on the couch from working on documents. I wonder if I will still be able to see Hogwarts? The only time that magic happened was at the zoo a few weeks ago. I am Harry Potter who is the main character of his own story.

 I miss home in Scranton, Pennsylvania that did not have me in the body of a little boy. I miss my mother's dry pasta and my father's screams during football season. I am rambling on my first entry but fuck it, this is my outlet for all this bullshit. The other day I wanted to make Vernon's head explode! Nothing happened sadly. I never killed anyone before. How would I feel? The lights just turn out for the night. I will hide my outlet of pages inside of the wall. I found it a few nights ago. Well, I have to sleep for more torture.

~Night my outlet.