01

(btw, if you see me calling the cat 'coffee' it's bc that's what his name used to be, and I basically changed it to 'Benjamin/benji now. So if you ever get confused yk what to think or whatever.)

🔥😡 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 😡🔥

Why do most love stories start at cafes?

Are cafes and coffee shops the same thing?

I try to walk as elegant as I can on the concrete street.

I had challenged myself to spend the whole day with heels on.

The only pair of heels I own to be exact.

I haven't even walked more than 15 minutes and they already hurt like a bitch. And the stupid wind isn't helping me with my balance either.

Sighing I try to make it to the bench in front of me, wobbling on my way like a child who just learned how to walk. I sit down and push off my heels before I start panting like a dog.

I don't know how a dog pants, but you get my point..

I hope.

Pants, like breath and not the clothing.

👖: ❌
😮‍💨: ✅

Yup.

I sigh as I tilt my head backwards and stare blankly at the sky. It's almost 5 pm, and here I am not doing anything useful with my day other than torturing my feet.

Stupid heels.

Stupid ideas.

To be fair, it was my brain's idea, not mine; so blame it and not me.

After few minutes I encourage myself to get up.

Now should I wear my heels and kill my feet, and body,

Or..

act like I'm walking on the beach; as if carrying my heels in my hand and walking shoeless on the concrete floor?

I mean, there isn't much differences between a park, and a beach.. yeah.

Definitely...

Slapping my forehead I take my heels and go with plan B.

When did I name them?

Just now.

So much for being challenging and all that shit Kenzie.

I get few looks as I walk by some people, but I don't mind it.. As long as it means that my precious feet's doesn't have to get hurt, I'm fine with that.

That was my first time using the word feet's. It feels quit weird, and wrong for some odd reason.

whatever.

Finally, I make my way inside one of the malls. The floor is cold and much smoother than before. It makes me feel a bit better..

I guess.

I walk to one of the many saloons in the mall, and ask them for acrylic nails.

Since I'm about all these challenges and shit today, why not also try that?

I mean, it can't be that hard right?

—∙ʟ ʀ·—

Abso-fucking-lutely wrong.

The lady fucking burned my nails with that that thing of hers.