11

((Not fully edited!))

🔥😡 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 😡🔥

It's been almost two weeks since I have last been with Nathan.

I've been busy with my work, and I bet he is as well. I did text him few times, and he responds almost immediately, but I stopped doing that 4 days later so I don't annoy him.

I'm described as an annoying person who tends to annoy people.

In other stations I would've probably have annoyed the person even more, but I just can't get myself to do that with Nathan.

I don't want him to leave me,

And that's saying something, since I like to be alone most of the time.

I walk out of the boutique that I have been working on for the last 2 years. I have put so much work and effort in it, and it's finally coming together.

I feel like nothing in school came handy to me, even though the teachers used to say it will help us in the future.

Well that was bullshit.

I have been designing my own clothing for a while now, and one of the customers I worked with told me about opening my own shop. Now that could go in two ways.

Either it becomes a success,

Or a failure..

Like the rest of my life.

I tie my hair using the hair tie that was on my wrist most of today.

Brushing my hair away from my face, and into a lazy bun, I lay down my picnic blanket on the grass.

I love having picnics.

Especially in the hidden spot I found,

Away from people.

Benj lays on top it just as I put down the basket. I sit down myself and reach for my sketchbook, beginning to draw and create the deigns that come to my mind.

Hours pass by in a blur, and I find myself trying to blink away sleep.

I will probably get into an accident if I drive at this state.

I won't mind that..

But benji is with me and he's too pure to die today.

Taking out my phone, I press on the only name there is in my contacts list, before sending him a text.

· ─────── ⋆ ☁︎ ⋆ ─────── ·
Nat the bat 🦇

You
.there is a creepy man is following me, I'm scareD 😿

Nat the bat 🦇
Where are you?

You
.the parK?

Nat the bat 🦇
Coming in few, be carful