20

Suddenly a loud thud was heard. All of us turn our heads at that direction as an angry looking Nathan starts walking towards us. I could feel the two man stiff as they hide behind me.

"Hey babeeeee" I sing as I run towards him.

"Hi" he answers simply as his eyes never leave the two guys.

"You weren't cheating on me with these two were you?" He asks his eyes softening as he looks back at me with teary eyes.

...

"What? Of course not- I love you, I wouldn't think of doing such thing! Plus I don't like threesome!" I blurt out as I wrap my arms around his torso and burry my head dramatically in his chest.

Tough abs.

..

He stares at me dumbfounded
"Really? You y- you love me?" He crocks out as he removes my head from his chest so I can look into his eyes.

"Fuck yes I do. I mean who wouldn't love a man like you?" I arch a brow.

He grins as a tear escapes his eyes.

Such a cry baby.

"And if you don't love me back, well then go fuck yourself" I state. He smiles as he closes the rest of the gap between us.

"I love you. I love you. I love you" he repeats as he shakes my head as if trying to convince me.

"I know you do" I say nodding as I lick his tear away.

No I don't.

He flicks my head away, just like I did when we first met.

"Plus I'd rather use the f word on you" he says. "With your permission of course" he quickly adds. I slap his shoulder grinning as I nod in agreement.

"I love you more than the whole world. I love you in a way that I can't even describe it, even if I joined every letter of the alphabetic in every language in this universe. I love you more than the numbers of stars in this world. Even the endless stars and planets that the scientists haven't reached or know about yet.. if that makes sense. Anyways- I love you more than the amount of money that all humans, and animals have on this earth. I love-" I cut him of as I smack my lips to his.

"I get it, I promise " I laugh as we part off.

"But-" he cuts me off.

"Butt? You like my butt more than me?" Nat pouts. I slap my face. Nathan shakes his in disapproval as he takes me head and massage it where I slapped it.

"No you idiot. I love you more than your butt" I state as he frowns while continuing to massage me.

"Stop hurting yourself" he orders with seriousness, ignoring my earlier statement.

I roll my eyes and remove his hand away from my face just as we hear a clicking sound.

Both me and Nat turn our heads only to see Ryder taking millions of pictures for us, while Mason is standing in the corner crying.

The fuck.

"Awee you guys are so cute- so when am I going to be a grandpa?" Ryder raises a thick brow as he looks at us waiting for us to answer.

"Who are they again?" Nat questions.

"My fucking best friends" I nod. Nat looks at me with narrowed eyes before kissing my head.

I swear this idiot has something with my head and cheeks.

"Ummhm, let's go home and leave them here" he whispers but the two dorks have ears of elephants; and apparently they heard him.