17

🌸🦋 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 🦋🌸

"I thought I told you to get ready?" I inform Kenzie as my eyes land on her.

"Come here you silly idiot" she gestures waving at me. I walk towards her and hug her taking her on my lap in the process.

"Hm, I missed you" I stated as I smell her scent. She smells like that thing that they use on newborn and kids.

It smells so good.

"It's been only an hour and a half since you dropped me off, but I missed you too, I guess" she breaths as she rests her forehead against mine.

"Aren't we going to go out?" I ask locking her gaze with mine as I push her closer to me.

"Nah" she dismisses simply.

"You're pretty" I state the obvious.

"You're cute" she smiles pecking my cheek.

"Um, don't call me that" I wave her off.

"Nat" she whispers as she closes her eyes.

"Hm?" I hum urging her to continue.

"I think I'm falling for you" she admits her eyes still closed as if she's scared.

"Oh" is all I can say.

We've been only dating for what seems like a week now, and I haven't even been happier. I miss her every second she's away from me, even though she's with me most of the times. I have never dated any woman before, and I think all the time that I waited is worth it. For sure.

"I think I am too" I inform her honestly. Her hazel eyes are pealed open as she looks at me, before she smiles showing off her two dimples.

"Can I steal your dimples?" I blurt out.

"But you already have one" she reasons pointing at my left cheek.

"But you have two, that isn't fair" I pout.

"Nat, that doesn't make sense" she says still smiling.

"It does" I argue as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"Hmm, I'll change your mind then" she informs me as she closes the rest of the space between us while her lips connect to mine, pulling me in the longest kiss we have ever had.

The kiss only turns out into a make out session few seconds later. Kenzie moans and I can't help the urge to pull her closer, even though that is impossible when she's literally so close to me.

—∙ʟ ʀ·—

"Nat, last time you cooked you almost burnt your apartment" Kenzie states.

"I didn't almost burn it" I say trying to roll my eyes at her.

But of course that never works.

"And the animals have brains" she quotes.

"Ugh, what are we going to eat then?" I arched a brow towards her.

"Pizza" she announces taking a frozen box of pizza and placing it in the oven.

Kenzie places her hand on the island after she sat on the stool, she puts her head in her wrist as she stares at the oven like it's the most entertaining tv show.