Epilogue

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER

Today is the day.

I've thought about this countless times, but I didn't want to rush it. So I waited patiently until I became out of patient's.

"How can you surf when I can't?" Kenzie asks as I take out my surfboard from the trunk. I shrug my shoulder.

"I can always teach you" I offer. She claps her hands together in excitement as a beautiful grin reaches her face.

"That's why I love you!" She gushes as she hugs me from the back.

"Because I give you free surfing lessons?" I arch a brow jokingly. She shakes her head in denial as she smiles.

"Nope, because you are the bestest person on earth. You complete me in many ways, and you always make me happy." She says.

"And a little bit because you're rich" she adds. I laugh and pull her closer to me as I kiss her.

Yeah, we got over the stage where I asked her for permission every time I wanted to kiss her.

That stage also ended just three weeks ago.

"I love you way more" I voice out.

She shakes her head as she pouts.

"Not true" she argues.

"Just spilln' facts" I nod quoting her.

"Whatever you say Nat" she rolls her eyes before stealing my board and running with it. I immediately rush after her as she laughs before lunching herself on the water.

"You're not supposed to use it from here!" I shout to her as she paddles away. She whips her head towards me wiggling her brows teasingly and pulling her tongue out.

LATER

I watch Kenzie impatiently as she licks her ice cream without any rush, like she has all the time of the world in her hand.

I try to focus on the cone in my hand, but my nerves don't help me as I look back at her.

"What?" Kenz snaps looking up at me with an accusing look as she caught me staring.

I know she doesn't like it when I stare at her.

And she knows that I know that.

"Um, nothing n- the ice cream is just cold" I blurt out nervously. Kenz rolls her eyes.

"It's ice cream what did you expect, for it to be hot like me?" She says.

"Maybe" I nod at her statement.

She smiles, "you know I love you" she let out as she looks into my brown eyes.

"I love you back" I assure her.

"Great! Does that mean I get to have your ice cream?" She exclaims waiting for my answer. I sigh in defeat, until an idea pops into my mind.

"Only if you finished yours in less than a minute.. carefully" I answer her. She eyes me with narrow eyes before nodding eagerly.

She starts taking bigger bites and winces at how cold it is while cussing as she does so before she suddenly starts coughing.

"Frick" I immediately stand up, the ice cream cone falling on the floor after I start patting her back.

She spits something in her hand, "I think I should read the ingredients next time- I didn't know they added rocks to ice creams. Is that a new flavor or what?" She questions through teary eyes. I chuckle in relief before wiping away her eyes as she places the 'rock' on the tissue I handed to her.

"HOLY FUCK" She exclaims as her vision becomes clearer while looking down at the tissue in her hand. I smile and try to get into positions when I accidentally end up tripping with Kenzie foot.

"Oops, sorry if that hurt- I didn't want this to be so cliche" she reasons while laughing her ass off.

What's wrong with cliche now?

"You will pay for running this moment later" I threaten jokingly as I snatch the ring from her and get on one knee. Kenzie grins nodding her head as she wipes a fake tear away from her eyes dramatically.

"I don't know how normal couples do this, but we aren't normal so here goes nothing" I start and shes nods in agreement.

"- I really really really love you.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to fill you with forehead and cheeks kisses. I want to wake up every day by your side, and go to sleep with you cuddling beside me. I want to have you in my arms everywhere and every time. I want to hear you whine every 5 minutes about how hungry you are. I want to buy every pair of sneakers in the world just for you. I want to build not only a house, a life, but also a family with you- wether that family consists of only animals or also a human being.. I want to do that all with you. I don't care where and when as long as I'm with you having you all the time by my side." I finish letting out a sigh as I try to regain my breathing back.

"- so will you please lighten my world by your presence and be my wife?" I end as I finally lock my gaze with her teary one.

"Fuck yes bitch" she nods through tears.

"I love you more you emotional idiot" she adds as I slip the ring onto her finger.

"Come here" I tell her as I bring her closer to me into a hug and wipe her teary eyes.

"I promise these are real" she sniffs gesturing to the tears as I kiss her head.

"I know wifey" I chuckle capturing her lips into a kiss.

Ended» 6:06 pm
Friday 19, Nov 2021

EDITED

-

WHATATATATATETATEBEYEKSIWJWGGWJEIWKWFTWHWJEUENEYJEOQKQBSHSIWKHWYEJEB

IM SO HAPPY

I finally managed to finish a story..

It's not the best especially at the end it gotten worst at I started getting bored of it.

BUT I'll probably go back to add and edit it at some point.. hopefully.

GOSH I CAN FINALLY PRESS COMPLETE

Im gonna cry.

If you read through this, and didn't leave me, then I'll send you a forehead kiss in the mail.

Even though the only two reads I have now are from me..

WHATEVER.

bye bad bitches 👯‍♀️💙