18

🔥😡 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐞 😡🔥

"Do you really have to go?" I mutter to Nathan as if he will change his mind.

Tomorrow is our three months anniversary, and what does he have? Work. Not that I don't want him to work, it's just that he will have to leave the country and fly oversees for a whole month.

A whole month!

We've been inseparable ever since we got together, and we'd at least make 30 minutes to talk to each other everyday, so you could only imagine how the month will go.

"Yes, I have to, love. It's really important" Nathan explain as he puts his final necessaries in the luggage.

"Promise me you'll be here all the time" Nathan repeats from our talk earlier today while he zips the bag shut.

"I promise dad" I say with an eye roll.

"Will you stay safe, and carful?" He questions, and I nod.

"I hired a bodyguard incase something happens, please be with him all the time whenever you leave okay?" He continues.

"Nathan shut up, or I'll throw a baguette at your stupid face" I tell him.

"You don't have one" he states as he comes closer and sits next to me on the edge of our bed.

"I hate you" I mutter glaring at him.

"No you don't" he replies calmly and surly as he removes the hair on my face away.

"I don't" I sight as I sit on his lap and open my arms for him to let him into our last hug.

..for now.

"Im gonna miss you" I admit as Nathan hugs me back, and kisses my temple.

"I'll miss you more" he tells me, and I smack his lips on mine.

"Okay, now let's go or you'll miss your flight" I inform him as I sit up and pull my sunglasses on. Nathan groans before he pulls his suitcase down on the floor and takes a hold of my hand as I carry his backpack for him after winning our five minutes argument about who's going to carry it.

Which I won.

Obviously.

Nathan slides his glasses on once we step out of the elevator, and a man in his thirties takes Nathan stuff and puts it into his car.

As expected the press is like a swarm of bees once we step outside the lobby.

Ever since someone 'leaked' the news about Nathan dating for the first time, the press have been campaigning almost everywhere we go to.

Nathan being Nathan, pulls me protectivly closer to him and into his chest as we walks towards the car.

After we get in the driver immediately locks the car and start the drive once Nathan nods at him.

Nat turns to me just as I'm pulling my seatbelt on, he pulls my hand away causing the seatbelt to go back into its place.

"Nat!" I groan as he puts it on for me.

"Kenzoo" he sings playfully and I slap his shoulder.

"Hm, that's not a good way to say goodbye to your boyfriend" he argues.