19

Once I left the mall someone immediately shot George. Another guy put a black plastic bag over my head.

I don't understand why these kidnappers are so stupid.

Even I have higher Iq.

I mean, who the heck kidnaps people in the middle of a public place.

"You killed my girl you piece of shit" The guy drawls out as he drags me to what I'm thinking their vehicle.

"Technically, I didn't. Plus I'm not a 'piece of shit' I'm a whole shit. I could show you if you want" I offer as he pushes me inside the car.

"Shut up" he snarles.

He knows I'm speaking facts.

"Can we at least stop by a restaurant I'm hungry" I whine as the car roars to life.

"I think we can" a new voice chirps in.

"Mason shut the fuck up and drive" the angry guy orders.

"You were not supposed to say my name, I thought we waisted half an hour choosing a nickname for a reason!" The Mason guy exclaims.

"Don't worry guys, just get me something delicious to eat and my mouth is zipped shut, and I won't say a word" I let them know.

"Like my cock?" Mason guy snorts out loud making the other guy laugh.

"I bet you don't even have one with that voice of yours" I mock him.

"Damn Mason, just get her something to eat, she's an annoying one" the unnamed guys scoffs when Mason glares at him for chucking at my statement.

"Fine, just both of you zip your mouths shut, and you idiot duck down" he orders.

I silently do as he says,

Just because I'm hungry.

Obviously..

I never follow orders.

The car stops and a door is pushed open aggressively as who I'm thinking Mason gets out of the car.

"I'm bored" I state playing with my fingers since I can barley see anything but darkness in this stupid bag.

"Shut up" unnamed guy insists.

"I thought your mom taught you more than these words" I remark sarcastically.

"My mom is dead" he says simply.

Oh shit.

"Okaaay- sorry I didn't mean to say it in that way" I let out closing my mouth.

"Whatever" he dismisses.

Minutes of silence later, the door opens, and Mason throws a bag at me.

"Gee thanks mate" I tell him, he huffs sitting down.

I take off the black bag away from my face, and open the bag.

He ordered me a happy meal.

I just have that effect on people; I make them that happy that they don't know how to describe it with words.

Obviously.

"Now shut up" Mason scoffs turning on the car.

"Yessir yessir" I reply unwrapping my small burger. As small as it is, he payed for it, so I ain't complaining.

"You guys are the best kidnappers ever" I state stuffing my mouth with fries.

Thankfully he got me the meal without chicken nuggets. I don't hate chicken nuggets, I just prefer fries way more.