Sun and Moon

Abbreviations used:
F/n: your Former Name
Y/n: Your name
f/w: Favourite weapon
E/c: Eye colour
A/n: Author's notes
Italics: Inner thoughts
Italics + Bold: Voices (caused by karmic debt)
Underline: Thoughts Xiao can hear

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Character Information:

Y/n (F/n):
You were held captive by an abusive god, forced to do their bidding. But you never did. The god tried many ways to make you break and work for them, no matter what they did, you didn't. Find out more in the story!

Alatus (Xiao):
He was once under the control of an abusive god. Now, he is an Adeptus and the only remaining member of the Five Yakshas dispatched by Morax to subdue the demonic spirits that plagued Liyue. He currently resides in Wangshu Inn, where he conquers demons and secludes himself from crowds and human interactions.

The abusive God:
I don't have a name for her, so when she is mentioned in the story. She will be a female character.

Rex Lapis (Zhongli):
He is the Geo Archon of Liyue, Morax or Rex Lapis, who is also known as the God of Contracts. He saved you and Xiao from the hands of the abusive god. Presently, his gnosis has been taken by Signora under a contract. He is now known as Zhongli and as a mortal. He currently works in the Wangsheng Funeral Parlour.

Aether:
Aether and Lumine came from another world, until an Unknown God blocked and captured his sister, and sealed his ways of travel, leaving him stranded on Teyvat. His goal in Teyvat is to find his sister. He is accompanied by a travel companion, Paimon, who guides him through your journey.

Paimon:
She met the Aether by being fished out of a lake in which she mentions she would've drowned if not being fished out. She accompanies him as a travel guide.

Osial, Overlord of the Vortex:
A fallen god that was defeated by Morax thousands of years ago.

Barbatos (Venti):
He is a free-spirited, wine-loving bard in Mondstadt and the current mortal vessel of Barbatos, the Anemo Archon.

Childe (Tartaglia):
He is a Fatui Harbinger, who does the Tsaritsa's will. He is fully committed to battle and enjoyed the heat of it.

Hu Tao:
She is the Director of Wangsheng Funeral Parlour. She comes off as weird to some people. But she's nice and helpful in unimaginable ways.

Tsaritsa(Cryo Archon):
She is the Archon of Snezchnaya.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

A/n
The list will add on as I further progress in the story.

Edit: i kinda gave up