Captured Again

Abbreviations used:
Y/n: Your name
A/n: Author's note
Italics: Inner thoughts
Underline: Thoughts Xiao can hear

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

"Whilst the Stars keep them apart, the Moon chases the Sun forevermore."

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

A/n:
This isn't an actual quote, I just made it up.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Y/n's POV

Stalking towards 2 Abyss Mages and 1 inactive Ruin Guard, I drew my bow and aimed at one of the Abyss Mage. They have either a hydro shield or a pyro shield. I released an arrow, hitting the hydro Abyss Mage. The two were about to activate their shields but were interrupted by another slash dealt by Xiao.

The Ruin Guard activated and the Mages created their shields successfully. I aimed at the Ruin Guard's weak spot while Xiao proceeds to break their shields with brute force and anemo damage. Once the Ruin Guard was up and running, I released my arrow, hitting its eye and reloaded my bow as quickly as possible to take another shot.

"Ah-" A hand from behind reached out to me with a talisman, and another covering my mouth. This talisman was not any ordinary talisman, it could render Adepti powerless, it was also painful. Who is this!? I have to get myself out!

I tried to struggle out of the person's grasp but they were just too strong. I can't get out! Agh.. what is this enchantment..? Xiao. Xiao! Can you hear me? I need help!

"Mm.." The person hit me near my neck, perfectly hitting the part that can knock people out, as everything went black.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Xiao's POV

'Xiao. Xiao! Can you hear me? I need help!' Huh? I looked up to where Y/n was at and saw a man hitting them at their neck as Y/n fell limp, being carried by another.

"Y/n!" I destroyed the Abyss Mages' shield and pierced the Ruin Guard's eye. They all fall, but I had no time to neutralise them. I had to hurry. I'm coming, Y/n. Hold on.

I dashed towards the men and Y/n, preparing to land a blow but someone had parried my attack before I could get closer.

"Now, now. I can't have you foiling my plans."

"Tartaglia... Release Y/n immediately!"

"Now why would I do that? I can't risk disobeying the Tsaritsa. But she never said I couldn't have a little fun.." Tartaglia uses his hydro blades and lunged forward, leaving me no choice but to parry.

"I don't have time to fight you." I have to get to Y/n now!

"What a shame.. Here I thought Y/n was nothing but a mere comrade to you, with no special connections whatsoever." He teased.

"They are more than just a comrade." They mean everything to me.

"Oh?"

"Release them!" I watched as the man, possibly a Fatui Agent, carry Y/n further away.

"Not until the Tsaritsa allows them to be free. Y/n is my comrade too you know, it'd be a shame to lose them." Tartaglia doesn't allow me to get by. Behind me, the Abyss Mages recreated their shields and the Ruin Guard is no longer paralysed.

"I'll leave you to those monsters now, I hope we get to battle again soon. Goodbye." Tartaglia said before disappearing into a smoke fog he created.

"No! Come back Fatui!" No! No! No! .. Y/n.. Ugh.. These monsters! I don my mask and destroy them all in seconds. I raced in the direction they were headed, moving from tree to tree to avoid being seen. I searched and I searched, but I couldn't find any tracks! I have to get Y/n back. I just have to!

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Childe's POV

"Sigh what a downer.. If only I could battle a little longer. ... How dumb can that Adeptus be?" I watched from a cave as Xiao moved from tree to tree past the hideout.

"Sir, Adeptus Y/n is secured." An agent came up to me.

"Very good. Make sure no one sees them when you move them onto the ship."

"Yes, sir." The agent turns to leave.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

A/n:
Check out my Christmas Special! Kazuha is out today! Requests are open! Feel free to have as many characters as you want and chose the type of story!

How are your pulls going? Got what you were hoping for? I hope you enjoy this Xiao fanfic!