Reader x Y/n

Abbreviations used:
Y/n: Your name
R/n: Reader name
F/w: Favourite weapon
A/n: Author's note
Italics: Inner thoughts

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

A/n:
SO some of you been asking for this and y'know what, SURE! Here's one's XD

I'll refer you as "I" and when Y/n addresses you, you'd be called "R/n" which stands for "Reader Name".

And since a claymore hasn't been used the whole series, here's some claymore action.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Your POV (R/n)

With my f/w in my hand and vision hanging on my side, I quickly overpowered an abyss mage that was hanging around a 2 ruin guards sitting down.

"I wonder why abyss mages like to hang around those machines so often.." I muttered to myself.

As I was about to leave, the ruin guards started up. Oh shit. I probably shouldn't have tried my luck.

Not sure if it was better to run or to fight, I stood there observing them. And of course both ruin guards decided that they should shoot middles first, and conveniently enough there's nowhere to hide. Welp, only one way out now and that's to dodge at the very last minute.

I readied myself to sprint to the side.

"Lemme spoil your plan." An oh so familiar voice showed up behind me and presto an Adeptal Shield appeared around us and every missile hit it.

The ruin guards walked up to us but before they could do anything, Y/n threw their two swords on their weak points which sent the two sitting down. Using their claymore, she one slashed the two ruin guards and they perished.

"Can you really count this as a spoiled plan? I mean, the end goal was the same." I teased.

"I suppose not, but as for you. I've been watching you the whole time and you almost walked to your grave." Y/n retrieved their weapons — which vanished into thin air — and then placed their empty hands on their waist.

"Sorry for worrying you, baby. I'll be careful next time."

"D-don't call me that- We've only been dating for a few days-" Y/n's cheek reddened.

"A few days? Last I check it's been a month."

"A month!? Already? I guess I didn't keep track of the time. Wait... is it our 1st month anniversary of dating today? If it is I'm reallyyy sorryyy I didn't get anything-" Y/n rambles on.

"Pftttt, relax. It's tomorrow, and anyways I don't need anything from you. You just being there is enough. You have enough things on your plate from being an Adeptus, I won't add one more."

"Y'know I was human once. And I'm not breaking tradition."

"Oh yea? Where are you getting the mora from?"

"Ehh......" Y/n paused and started thinking. "I.. have my ways."

"Well either ways, whether you show up with a gift or not, I'm treating you to some delicacies in Xinyue Kiosk."

"Xinyue Kiosk..." Y/n repeated the location and pondered.

"You don't know where that is, do you?"

"Whattt, I do know. I've lived in Liyue long enough to know. Haha.." Y/n chuckles nervously.

"Well, since you do. I'll meet you tomorrow 6pm at Xinyue Kiosk then."

"A-Alright." I gave them an innocent smile and headed back for the Liyue city.

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Y/n's POV

R/n walks away leaving me dumbfounded. What did I get myself into... aghhh surely Zhongli knows the location and could probably help me pick out something- ... Well either ways, he's the only person I can seek help from..

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Your POV (R/n)

I reached Xinyue Kiosk a little earlier than the time I told Y/n. I chose this location because it's more secluded, for the sake of safety and intimacy. The door opened a second time when the clock strikes 6pm.

"You came on the dot, my love."

"Y'know I won't be late. I even got something for you!"

"You really didn't have to.." I flushed. Where did they get the mora from? Wait it could be handcrafted..

"No, it is in fact necessary to show you my love for you. I know I don't spend much time with you so I want to give you something. I went around.. asking a few people what to give- and the most popular suggestions were handcrafts. And since it also cost 0 mora.. I just made you something."

Y/n handed me a locket and opened it up revealing a picture of both of us that we had taken from one of our dates.

"That's so cute of you. Look at you! You're so adorable with your red cheeks!" I teased.

"Youuuu- That's it, it's my turn to have some fun. I know you set me up yesterday." Uh oh.

"H-hey! We can talk about it!"

"I just want to give you a braid in your hair!" Oh-

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

A/n:
Welp I hope you enjoyed this part! Uh not sure if I captured Y/n's personality in this actually.. you tell me. XD

It's been awhile since I touched this and I even went to reread the fanfic to know what Y/n was like. Cuz to be fair, Y/n has a kid side like that time when they were chanting nap time and then there's their responsibilities they have and yea you read the fanfic.

Side note, come check out my wanderer fanfic and Kazuha fanfic! I'm working on both at the same time. Kazuha only has one chapter as of the day this chapter is published, planning to post a 2nd part soon. Wanderer has a few and heads up, I started it before his interlude quest so everyone in the fanfic remembers his bad deeds.

And also, I hope y'all are enjoying Windblume so far! And I hope your pulls are going well, cuz I took your bad luck and got c3 Mona XDD. It's a win a lose for me, I rather get Tighnari if I were to lose to Cyno. Cynari for the win uwu.
I'm skipping Dehya, I didn't like her kit that much and she's gonna go standard so.

Damn I had a lot to say, I'm surprised.