Flustered

Abbreviations used:
Y/n: Your name
f/w: Favourite weapon
A/n: Author's note
Italics: Inner thoughts
Underline: Thoughts Xiao can hear

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

"You make me feel something dancing in me, and I want more.."

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Xiao's POV

Ugh.. where are you..? Y/n had left my room back at Wangshu Inn, leaving behind the Almond Tofu. What a waste of good Almond Tofu... Y/n hasn't once called my name nor have they even thought about me! Well.. they could be thinking about me but not mentioning my name but I don't know, I'll only know when my name is mentioned.

I've circled the Wangshu Inn and I found traces of a battle. Someone was here.. There were elemental traces of Hyrdo and Electro. But there was also another trace, an Adepti trace. If it were anyone else, they wouldn't notice it. But I've seen this trace plenty of times, enough to know who it came from. Y/n...

Aether once told me that a Fatui Harbinger by the name of Tartaglia has a hydro vision and an electro delusion. If this battle was indeed between him and Y/n... I have to find them and warn them now. Y/n say something! Anything! Just let me know where you are! I cried out in my head.

An orange-haired male came out from a nearby bush. "Well if it isn't the Conqueror of Demons! I've heard so much about you!"

"You! What have you done to Adeptus Y/n!" I summoned my blade, ready to attack.

"Relax, buddy! My comrade and I merely had a battle! They won and healed me, before leaving for their Adepti duties." His! Comrade!?

"Y/n isn't your comrade. You're the man who brought Osial back. Don't even think that you're welcomed here by the Adepti."

"Oh? Adeptus Y/n seemed pretty fine with me here. I even told them who I am." Ugh! How could I forget to tell them about this!

"Tell me where Y/n went, or I'll have your head." I pointed my blade at his throat as he raises both hands.

"Alright alright! No need to get all aggressive now. Y/n left to Guyun Stone Forest." Y/n!? How dare he call them by name!

"If you lie to me I won't hesitate the next time we meet." I left immediately in search of Y/n before I lost my cool.

Surely enough, Tartaglia was telling the truth. Hilichurlian camps were cleared, remains of Adeptal energy was present. But what is Y/n doing here in the first place?

~᯽❥᪥ᴥ᪥❥᯽~

Y/n's POV

Don't call him. Don't say his name. Damn, I can't think of anything but him... Fighting these hilichurls are starting to get boring. Well, they're not supposed to be fun, but to distract my mind. That's failing. Maybe I shouldn't have told him about Her.. ... I hope he didn't tell anyone else...

I wield my f/w and defeated the last Mitachurl. Ugh.. knowing him.. he probably told Morax! As I moved on further, I spotted 4 Ruin Guards sitting. I accidentally stepped on a twig which made a big "crack" sound and the 4 ruin guards sprang into action. Agh.. just my luck.. Summoning my bow, I quickly shot at their weak spots, making them falter and malfunction. Just as I made the third Ruin Guard fall, the fourth one came behind me. I didn't have enough time to move as they were merely inches away from crashing down on me. Suddenly, the world spun. Someone had pushed me away from the attack, landing us a few feet away.