Soon..

Abbreviations used:
Y/n: Your name
A/n: Author's notes
Italics: Inner thoughts

~᯽❥᪥᪥❥᯽~

"The end to a new beginning"

~᯽❥᪥᪥❥᯽~

Xiao's POV

So.. sore.. what happened..? Dim lights flickered on and off, and then a figure moved in synced with the lights towards me holding a spear and plunge it into me-

My eyes shot open as I gasp for air. Due to the sudden intake of a large volume of air I started wheezing as I clutched my chest.

"Huh?" I noticed a deep wound on my right. Such deep hole could have killed me if it was on my left, where my heart is. I was back in my room at Wangshu Inn. It seems to have just turned noon.

I got up from my bed but to my surprise I tumbled towards a table and hit my head on the wall, making loud crashing sounds as the table flipped and I fell on the floor. Ugh what's wrong with me..

Immediately, the door to my room opened and Verr Goldet came in. "Oh dear, Conquerer of Demons are you alright?" She asked as I reluctantly accepted her help.

"I'm fine.. How long have I been out for?" She released me as I quickly found my balance and stood firmly on the ground.

"Uh.. about 2 months." 2 months!? What happened to me? Why can't I remember anything?

"What's the situation outside..?"

"Well, it's been rather.. chaotic. Due to monster congestion, we had to commission the traveler to clear out the monsters a couple of times. The Adepti have gathered at Guyun Stone Forest-"

"The Adepti? What for?" They wouldn't gather there for no reason. And isn't the mortals in charge of Liyue now?

"I'm not so sure, but that's all that I've seen."

"I have to go there too, whatever they're doing, I'm going to find out and lend my assistance." Before Verr Goldet has a chance to reply, I left.

~᯽❥᪥᪥❥᯽~

A/n:
Like I said in my desc. THE END IS YOURS TO CHOOSE! Have fun!

~᯽❥᪥᪥❥᯽~

Endings:
A Dream Never Dreamt
Tears Thought To Be Gone
A Contract That Ends All Contracts
We Shall Never Part Again