FOUR: such a bossy devil

𖤣𖤥𖠿𖤣𖤥

"Did you know that scientists used to believe that there were little humans inside sperms?" The girl who had definitely taken too much sugar laughed in liveliness.

"Please stop her Mei." Eva pleaded in desperation as she face-palmed her face. However, upon Meiyon's only response being a soft chuckle, the tortured girl turned back to her other friend. "Haera, for the last time, stop watching all these weird documentaries."

"Hmm..." Haera took another bite into her chocolate candy, as if she was contemplating the advice." Nah."

As the two girls playfully bickered at each other at the café, Meiyon had her eyes glued on her laptop as her fingers worked on their own. She was determined to finish this assignment as soon as possible because she knew that if she did submit it earlier, she would have more time to practice without the stress burdening her.

However, just because she was speeding through her assignment did not mean there were going to be stupid errors. She was not going to half-ass her assignment for university grades was also one of her greatest priorities. No mistakes that are avoidable should be tolerated. That's just how she is, and will always be.

"OH MY GOODNESS." Haera, who Meiyon didn't even realise had left, came back with the widest smile ever. Perhaps the drinks, such beautiful creations, were enough to please her eyes.

"Yes? Did you suddenly remember another fact right now?" Eva commented sarcastically.

"YES! I DID! BIGGEST FACT AND YOU WOULD LOVE IT!" Although she was sat down, she was still jumping on her seat.

"I don't want too hear it-"

"THE WORKER!" She suddenly lowered her voice upon Meiyon shushing her down. "Is extremely cute. Wait no, hot. Sexy?"

"OK NOW I WANT TO LISTEN!" Eva switched up and placed all attention on her.

As their voices faded into the background, Meiyon had found her flow again after Haera's sudden outburst. She had completed almost 70% of the work with great detail and intricacy.

Just as she was about to use her phone to look at the pictures of the notes she took during the tutorial, an unexpected notification caught her eyes as it popped from the top of her screen.

_________________________
sunghoon park (rude)
_________________________

< woman ]
<practice in 20min sharp ]

[ what >
[ already? >

< unless uve already perfected the routine]

[ im doing my assignment >

< did i ask? ]

[ omg ur so >

< motivating? ]
< your welcome ]

[ intolerable. >

< see you in 20 min ]
< or else ill sign you out of the comp ]

[ WHAT >
[ SUNGHOON YOU CANT DO THAT >
[ OMG URE SO ANNOYING >
[ IM GOING TO MURDER U >
[ NAME IS MEIYON FYI >
delivered.

As she waited for his reply, she was beginning to feel anxious from staring at the 'delivered' sign. Heaving in frustration, she aggressively slammed her laptop shut before shoving her textbooks and belongings into her bag. The two friends were obviously taken aback by her sudden change of nature and Meiyon felt the need to explain to them.

"The devil called." She showed them her message with him before watching their friends smirk. Not understanding why, she shrugged before leaving the warm café.

"I know i smirked as well, but who is he?" Haera questioned as she watched Meiyon disappear into the distance.

"Full maker genius." Eva snickered before taking a sip of her drink.

"I give him full markers for pissing Mei off. Even i can't do it that easily with a few messages." Haera laughed along.

She was right, Haera that is, for even Meiyon had no idea a stranger like him (who was also her soon-to-be coach, friend, and teammate) could so easily agitate her.

23/06/2023
10:40PM

- L