TWENTY-SEVEN: screwed up; confession

─── ·· ───

There is no one in the world who doesn't appreciate special treatments. Especially coming from someone who was popular and outgoing with everyone.

Meiyon was no exception.

However, if anyone had told her who was making her feel this way upon their first encounter, she would simply laugh in their face for spitting such nonsense.

How could such an intolerable and arrogant man make her feel like she was treated indifferently compared to other girls?

How could Park Sunghoon make her feel as though she was almost...special?

At the end of the day, he was just another one of those popular campus prince straight out of a fairytale. It was only natural to be deluded by common interactions due to their similarity.

Just like now, Meiyon was brought back to reality as she watched the exchangement of whispers in front of her.

"So you essentially figure out your points base on your thesis and back it up throughout the entirety of the essay." He spoke in a low yet gentle tone to the girls thaat surrounded him.

"Oh thank you!" They whispered in harmony.

It wasn't that she despised the girls that surrounded him like the great wall of China, but rather she felt inferior to them. They may not be all brains but their beauty makes up for it.

"Wait but i have another question." Another girl commented.

Curious for his response, she wondered when he was going to grow tired of them. It had almost been half an hour since he played the role as their tutor and even though she wasn't the one teaching, Meiyon could grow a sense of agitation. How could they attend class, sit through the lecture and not get a single note down?

"Yeah what is it?" Sunghoon paid attention to the confused girl.

Credits to him for his immense patience.

Meiyon didn't have enough of that, especially not with the stress she holds. She could no longer focus and so, began packing her belongings away.

"You're done?" Sunghoon suddenly locked eyes with Meiyon who was tucking her chair in.

"Not even close." She spoke in a rather harsh tone before wlking straight to the silent room study.

Taken back but her unusual tone, he simply nodded before getting back to his 'students'.

Was Meiyon expecting for him to follow her like the way hedid for the past week? Perhaps.

Was she disappointed that he didn't try to stop her from leaving? Slightly.

But was she jealous of he girls? Don't be ridiculous...

No. She was not jealous.

Or so she thought.