Prologue (Introduction)

It only took a second for a friend and a lover to disappear from their sights.

The day Jungwon was reported dead his friends fell into silence but only one demanded answers that were left unanswered.

"Where is his body?!" Sunoo screamed only held back by a crying Ni-ki.

"We're sorry sir but it was no where to be found in the hospital room" the police offer reported along with his colleague.

"Won, would never do this! He wouldn't leave us!" Sunoo cried out completely helpless in Ni-ki's arms.

"We will be interrogating everyone here so don't you worry" the offer reassured.

However months passed and it was reported back to them that Jungwon commited suicide and he unplugged his ventilator intentionally.

They all realized this doesn't make sense but decided to trust in the police however Sunoo was the only one who demanded that the investigation continue.

Due to his never-ending persistence the case was continued but as before they only found little evidence but this time it was that a nurse was in the room the time Jungwon died.

This research went on for a year with no further lead or evidence so the police openly dropped the case closing it with the conclusion that it was suicide.

Everyone eventually accepted the truth except Sunoo. After the case closed he spent day and night crying and digging for evidence.

Eventually, with Ni-ki's begging, he gave up but before he did he suspected Jay was the only reason of Jungwon's death.

After all he was there in the car with him. Something must have happened for Jungwon to want end his life like this.

So now Sunoo saw Jay as the only culprit.

Speaking of Jay, after recovering he was interrogated by the police but he knew nothing of what happened to Jungwon.

The minute he stepped out the interrogation room Sunoo and the rest of his friends stood there awaiting him with tear-stained faces.

"Jungwon's dead" Heeseung cried making Jay aware.

Jay froze, he felt numb and he couldn't move. Now it all makes sense. But how did it happen?

Since Jay was the only one in the car with Jungwon along with the driver. Jay was the only one who had access to what happened that day.

But as expected nothing much was uncovered. He saw the clip with the nurse and Jungwon.

He heard Jungwon scream and then unplugged his ventilator.

Jay couldn't watch anything else so he left.

He lost his reason to smile, the person he spent years looking for and he found him but decided to wait.

Sometimes he wonders if he didn't dare approach Jungwon or agreed to be his fake boyfriend then these things wouldn't have happened.

Jay didn't even attend the funeral. It was as if saying goodbye to nothing. Jungwon's body wasn't found and Jay couldn't stand saying goodbye.

Despite this a funeral still took place and a tombstone was put in remembrance of a loved one.

Jay never bothered visiting it. He quickly ignored those open wounds and eventually signed with an agency.

He was a trainee for a short period of time before he debuted as a solo artist.

As for his friends he broke off contact with them except Sunghoon who would occasionally checked up on him.

The rest of the group blames Jay for having no regret or remorse for Jungwon's death but that was far from true.

Jay's lyrics were from all his memories of Jungwon. All the laughs, the kisses and the pain they've been through.

Jay hates opening up those feelings again so as time went on his music genre changed and he chose to seal those wounds forever.

He finally decided to move on and leave his past behind him but little does he know he can't keep running forever.

Wounds heal over time even if it takes days, months or even years.

Jay's wounds in his heart were still raw.

.

Warnings:
Murder
Angst
Mature Language