16

^^Yet ver. is soooo pretty

.

"His mom?! Who would've thought" Ni-ki said earning a slap from Heeseung.

"Anyone but you" Heeseung said, scowling a little at Ni-ki's loudness. Ni-ki apologized and shut up quickly.

"I guess Sunoo was right" Jay admitted, looking down at the marble counter "He had his suspicions. I didn't listen to him"

"Yea, you're a fucking idiot" Sunghoon added, insulting Jay.

"Woah! No fighting here guys!" Ni-ki tried to calm them down a little.

"Can you stop making such a fuss? You'll wake up Jungwon!" Heeseung scolded Ni-ki, kicking his leg, making him groan in pain.

Jay turned to look at Jungwon who peacefully slept in the other room on the sofa. He smiled and felt relieved that he was safe now.

"Don't question him anymore" he said looking at Jungwon

"Why not? How else are we gonna know what happened to him?" Heeseung prompted, a little stressed out.

"I have to agree with Heeseung, Jay" Sunghoon added.

"I don't want him having another panic attack. He is already in a terrible state. Please, just until he gets well again and then we can sort this out okay?"

Heeseung looked at Jay analyzing him. "Don't you care about him?"

"Don't" Jay's voice changed, it was deeper and more serious "You know how much I care about him"

"If you cared for him so much then you won't want this happening again and the only way to make sure it doesn't is finding her" Heeseung whisper shouted already on the edge of his seat.

Jay's phone suddenly rang and he answered it. "Yes, I'll be there in 15" and hung up.

"Look, I gotta go. I have a busy schedule this week so I won't come to see him, can you make up some excuse for me? Thanks" Jay said and collected his things.

"Sure" Sunghoon agreed stopping his fiancé from saying anything. Jay left and the room was silent for a second.

"Where's Sunoo?" Sunghoon asked Ni-ki and the other expression changed into a guilty one.

"We may or may not have had an argument" Ni-ki confessed and Sunghoon sighed expecting this since Ni-ki doesn't know his limits.

"It's whatever, I already called him over a few minutes ago" Heeseung said, doing the dishes.

"What?! Hyung! No!" Ni-ki protested.

"Don't you want to see your boyfriend?" Heeseung asked and Ni-ki scratched his head. He does, it's just that Sunoo can be a little scary.

"Don't tell me you're scared" Sunghoon snickered after realization and Ni-ki gave him a nervous smile.

"Guys"

Everyone turned to the voice of a sleepy Jungwon. "Please don't look for my mom" he asked so softly that anyone would listen to him.

"but Jungwon she's a monster" Heeseung said softly, some wouldn't believe how his mood switched up so quickly with Jungwon.

"She's still my mom, I don't wanna hurt her"

"Okay we won't look for her" Heeseung said reassuring Jungwon "but you will stay with us for a little while okay?"

Jungwon nodded his head and they all cooed at his cuteness.

Knock knock.

"I'll get it" Sunghoon offered and Heeseung followed him leaving Jungwon and Ni-ki in the room.

"Sunoo, come in" Sunghoon said but Sunoo stopped him.

"We have to find his mom now!" Sunoo said and Heehoon looked at each other in confusion.

Sunoo then showed them some pills in a packet.

"Aren't those the one she gave him to forget Jay?" Sunghoon asked and Sunoo denied.

"No, I found these in his jacket the day we met. I'm not sure what's it's for but it says 'take three times daily' on it.

Jungwon wasn't sick before and given his mother's history they needed to investigate this, after all it's for Jungwon's own good.

.

a/n: short chapter hope you guys enjoy! <3