30

"Congrats man!" Jake patted Sunghoon's shoulder. They were surrounded by so many guests on Sunghoon's wedding day.

"Thanks, didn't even think we could've done it this soon" Sunghoon said not believing how fast all this happened.

"It's all thanks to your favorite best man here" Jake fixed his collar a little with a smug look on his face.

"I'm right here you know?" Jay eyed them suspiciously.

-------------------------------------

"I can't believe you guys are married!" Jieun squealed jumping up and down.

"Careful you might just rip that expensive dress" Gen warned her and she just shrugged, she can always buy a new one.

"Um what's wrong with Jungwon?" Jieun leaned in and whispered just enough for them to hear. Jungwon sat on the a chair and looked depressed as fuck.

"He's mad Jay didn't propose to him yet. He tries t hide it but look at him" Heeseung said feeling sorry for Jungwon.

"Then why don't Jay just propose to him?" Jieun asked. It didn't hurt her as much as it would a few months ago and she is happy she is finally getting over Jay.

Heeseung looked at Jungwon and whispered "He is, tonight but Jungwon doesn't know"

"OMG REALLY?" Gen squealed and Jieun shot her a harsh glare.

"Keep your mouth shut if you want Jay's proposal to go smoothly cause no offense but those two seriously have some bad luck" Jieun said.

Gen ignored Jieun and asked "Aren't you pissed that he wants to propose on your wedding day?" Gen asked.

"Sunghoon and I were the ones that gave him the idea so it's no biggie"

"As cute as they are together, good luck to them. We need to keep every bad thing away from them at that time" Jieun warned and they both agreed.

---------------------------

"Ni-ki where are you going with those?" Sunoo turned to Ni-ki who had a handful of strawberries in his hand and was a walking inside.

"These don't look too good so i'll just throw them out" Ni-ki lied and Sunoo walked up to him.

"You're going to microwave them, aren't you?" Sunoo asked and Ni-ki didn't answer.

"You weird ass" Sunoo pulled at his ear "Put those back, you can always microwave strawberries. Leave those for the guests"

Ni-ki had no choice but to put them back. He really couldn't deal with an angry Sunoo sometimes it was scary and painful, especially for his ear.

-------------------------------

"Jungwon!" Heeseung called and the latter came rushing into the room.

"What's wrong, hyung?" he asked breathless, still in his suit from the wedding.

"I think I left my shoe on the beach when we were taking pictures, can you get it for me?" Heeseung asked and Jungwon looked at him confused.

"But I wanna get ready for the reception"

"Please Jungwon?"

"Fine" Jungwon agreed and ran out to the beach to looked for Heeseung's shoe. It was almost dark and the sun was setting. It was a little hard to look for a shoe but Jungwon was still going to try.

He searched  all over the beach but didn't find it. He groaned and tried looking one more time when someone spoke behind him.

"What are you doing here, baby bunny?" Jay asked and Jungwon turned to be met with Jay who also hasn't changed yet and he sighed in relief knowing he won't be the only one who's late.