23

"But I miss him, hyung. Please~"

"Jay, I'm sorry but he isn't at here"

"Huh? Again? Hyung!" Worry started growing onto him. What if his mother finds him?

"Where did he go?" Jay asked, on his toes ready to go wherever Heeseung would say next.

"Um" Heeseung paused before saying "The park wi-" he didn't let the older finish before he quickly went to the car and drove off.

He wanted to make sure Jungwon was there and safe. If history repeated itself again Jay would never forgive himself.

Jay arrived at the park and his his roamed through the kids playing on the playground to a couple sitting on a bench- wait, Jungwon!

Jungwon was there on the bench with- Jay squinted his eyes to get a better look- Yeonjin? He couldn't remember the guy's name.

Jay let out a sigh of relief but it didn't last long when he saw Yeonjun leaned closer to Jungwon.

"You have something under your eye" Yeonjun leaned in, his hand on one side of Jungwon's cheek.

He reached forward to flick it off Jungwon's eye but someone shouted at them and Yeonjun poked Jungwon's eye accidentally.

"Ouch!" Jungwon hisses holding his eye and turned to the voice.

"Jay? Why are you here?" Jungwon asked.

"I should ask you the same, do you not value your safety?" he asked feeling like the only one who cares about Jungwon's safety.

"I do! I'm with Yeonjun hyung. He's not a bad person" Jungwon said and Yeonjun awkwardly waved his had which Jay ignored.

"Let's go home!" he grabbed Jungwon by his arm, pulling him to his feet.

"Chill my guy, I can take him home safely" Yeonjun interrupted him but Jay didn't let go of Jungwon.

"People are staring! They'll know who you are" Jungwon whispered.

"Don't care" Jay said and dragged Jungwon to the car.

"Are you insane?!" Jungwon asked in frustration when he sat in the car.

"If keeping you safe is me being insane, then I am" Jay said and drove off ignoring the flashing of cameras outside.

"I work with junnie! He's not a bad person"

Junnie? They already have nicknames. great.

"I don't trust him"

"But I do!" Jungwon persisted. "He's always there for me when you leave me waiting alone"

But I've been there for you since the beginning.

"I'm sorry" Jay apologized tightening his grip on the wheels, to stop the tears that threaten to fall.

"I don't wanna hear it! I thought you would be happy to see me! You obviously aren't"

Please don't say that I'm so fucking happy to see you.

"I'll just drop you off at Heeseung's then" Jay said, discarding his plans to spend the day with Jungwon.

"Aren't you staying? Or you have practice again?" Jungwon groaned and Jay sighed.

"I'll stay"

"Really?!" Jungwon's mood suddenly changed. He was happy and Jay smiled.

---------------------------------------------------

"Y'know, this was was my room" Jay said sitting on the fluffy bed and Jungwon joined him.

"No wonder it smells like you" Jungwon said with a small smile.

"Yea it does" Jay said fidgeting with the sheets "You don't wear your necklace anymore?" he asked.

The question was a torment in his head for days. Jay always wore his, he never took it off. By now, the 'JW' may have imprinted itself into his chest.

"What necklace?" Jungwon asked, he was confused. He shouldn't be, those necklaces were a part of them.

He forgot.

"Jungwon, you're kidding right?"

"About? I'm serious! What necklace?!" Jungwon eyebrows knitted together. He surely think Jay was crazy at this point.

"Nevermind" Jay said and got up rummaging through the draws, looking for the necklace or rather something else.

"Jay! Stop, you're turning the room upside down!" Jungwon held his arm to stop him but Jay continued his search.

"Guys! What's going on?" Heeseung barged in and asked.

"Jay's messing up my room" Jungwon complained his voice was serious.

"Jay!"

"Hyung, you don't understand he doe-"

"Sunoo and Ni-ki have been kidnapped" Heeseung informed. That was the reason he came up here in the first place.

"By who?" Jay stopped searching and walked to Heeseung.

"We guess it's Jungwon's mother" Heeseung said.

"Let's go!" Jay said pushing past Heeseung.

"Wait-"

"What?! You have the address, don't you then let's go!" Jay told Heeseung.

"Jungwon you're coming too" Jay looked at the boy who's far was blank as day.

"But-".

"Just get in the car!"