13

^^djhashjsja so excited so enha cb!

.

The next day, Jay found himself at the same spot they met Jungwon last night, with food and drinks. Hours went by and Jungwon wasn't there, Jay didn't know where else to find him so he sat on the dirty floor waiting for him.

Throughout the day people would give him money or offer him food which he denied since he can't show his face to others.

It's was turning dusk; the sunset cascaded the sky in pretty colors of orange and yellow. There were fewer people on the streets and Jay was already half asleep against the wall.

Having not eaten for the day nor drank anything all that was on his mind was seeing Jungwon and apologizing for his behavior yesterday.

He thought he can move on from him and one day finally live a happy life but the only way he can do that is with Jungwon no matter how much he tried, he needs Jungwon.

Eventually Jay fell asleep on the cold, dirty streets. He was extremely tired, he hasn't slept the night before as his guilt won't let him.

It was dark and Jay finally woke up to some rustling of bags. Rubbing his eyes, he looked in front of him and saw Jungwon there eating the food he brought earlier.

Jay literally jumped on Jungwon hugging him as tight as he came, the latter almost threw up the food he had just swallowed.

"F-fuck Jay l-let go" he winced as Jay was pressing on some of his wounds. Jay immediately released his grip and started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry for last night. I didn't mean to. I don't know what came over me. Please Jungwon forgive me" Jay cried and Jungwon laughed.

"Here I thought you'd ask how am I still alive yet you beg for forgiveness for your own self for an encounter that was so meaningless"

Jay wouldn't lie if he said those last words hurt him but Jungwon was right he shouldn't only think of himself.

"How are you alive?" Jay asked sitting beside Jungwon who turned to the older and sighed. Having gotten a proper look at Jungwon's face it was scratched, bruised, his eyes were swollen and red, his nose had dried blood on it, his lips pale, skin white, too white it was as if Jay was talking to a ghost.

Jay grabbed Jungwon's arm and the younger mewled in pain as Jay quickly retreated his hand not knowing it would hurt Jungwon.

"I'm here and you see me. Isn't that enough confirmation" Jungwon sassed not wanting to answer despite being the first to bring up the question.

Jay shook his head and tried to ignore Jungwon's remark "Let's go to my place, you can take a shower and we can talk after" Jay stood up and extended his hand for Jungwon who looked at it blankly.

"I'm not going"

"Huh?! You're not okay! You're injured and- and hurt everywhere let me help me you!" Jay begged and started panicking a little in worry for the person in front of him.

Jungwon stood up and looked up into Jay's eyes "I'm fine" he whispered letting a tear fall from his swollen eyes.

Jay stood there not knowing what to do. Jungwon won't cooperate his mind is a mess and all he wants to do is protect Jungwon. Hold him in his arms and never let him go. Protect him from all the evil in the world and whatever did this to him.

But he can't, he can't hold him because his embrace causes the other pain. He can't protect him because Jungwon won't let him.

Jay cupped Jungwon's face with one hand, the coldness of his skin had Jay more worried, nevertheless Jay pulled Jungwon in for a kiss.

Jungwon was shocked but didn't resist, after a few seconds he kisses back, wrapping his arms around Jay's neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss lasted for a while, the two can't get enough of each other after being apart for so long.

Jay, unknowingly, pushed Jungwon against the wall making him moan in pain. They pulled away from each other but they were still so close that's when Jay whispered...

"Come with me, please"

.

a/n: update! i hope u guys enjoy! also if there is anything in my ffs that make u uncomfortable please do tell me and i am open for ideas for this ff and requests. stay safe and i love u guys <3