4

"What the fuck is this?" Jay said, pelting the papers across the room, startling the producer who looked a little terrified seeing this new side of the idol.

The producer gulped, clearing his throat and spoke. "It's the lyrics for your single" a deadly glare was shot in his direction after speaking and the producer wished he took the manager's advice and took the day off.

Jay poked his inner cheek with his tongue, hands clenched into a tight fist "Let's get this clear, I don't sing or compose these genres anymore, got that?"

The producer nodded quickly and left the studio, with the excuse that he has to meet someone. Jay was left alone in the room. The moment the manager left Jay's shoulder's visibly relaxed, his eyebrows furrowed as he reached for the scattered papers on the floor.

Cleaning up the mess Jay got tired and slumped onto the chair near him. The papers clenched in his right fist, he read through the lyrics one more time when his eyes spotted a lyric that was a little too ironic to Jay.

'I can't live without you and now that you're gone, I can't seem to keep my promise of forever'

Having read that lyric Jay crumpled the papers and tossed them into the bin. He had one mission to protect and love his bunny boy 'til death do them apart, but he failed miserably.

There was once a time where he would give anything to have Jungwon with him. The unimaginable Jay said he would do just for him but now that it has happened, he can't bring himself to do it even if he tried something held him back.

Flashback

"Jongseongie! What would you do if I wasn't here anymore?" Jungwon asked fiddling with his fingers in the front seat of Jay's car, while he drove.

"Where would you go?" Jay asked not taking his eyes off from the road.

"Up there" Jungwon pointed to the roof of the car and Jay immediately got what he said.

"Hm let me think" Jay pursed his lips as if he was thinking and Jungwon burst into laughter thinking Jay still looked like an angry bird even when he wasn't angry.

Jay knew why Jungwon was laughing and just ignored it "I would die with you" Jay said, Jungwon stopped laughing immediately.

"Are you stupid? You can't! You need to take care of Auntie" Jungwon whined and Jay smiled listening to Jungwon ramble on and on about how his mom would be alone with no one to take care of her.

Meanwhile Jay got lost in his own thoughts. If Jungwon died he couldn't bring himself to live anymore. Yes, it's true Jay lived without Jungwon for 18 years of his life but he knew Jungwon was alive. The thought of never seeing Jungwon again pierced a sharp wound in his heart.

Jay reached over and intertwined his hands with Jungwon's who got startled at the action, taking his eyes off the road for a mere second and looking at Jungwon who sat there confused.

"Promise you won't leave me"

"I promise Jongseongie"

End Flashback.

"Fuck- "Jay wiped away the tears that he didn't know streamed down his face like an endless waterfall.

Jay walked into the restroom, washing his face. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and decided it was time to move on. Jungwon would want him to, right? It's the only thing that can get him back to himself again.

"I'm sorry baby bunny but it's time for me to move on"