27

"I told you this was a bad idea" Heeseung whispered to Ni-ki.

"You were the first one to open the door though" Ni-ki answered him.

"Cause I was uh protecting you guys" he lied.

"Are you two done chit chatting?" Jungwon's mother crossed her arms waiting for the pair to finish.

"Yah! stop talking you idiots!" Sunoo shut them up quickly.

"I see you've found my son. He ran away from me again and I went to look for him here and guess what? You guys disappeared and then I remembered the back exit!" she smirked.

"Sicko" Sunoo mumbled.

"Call me what you want but you're not getting out of this place alive. Each and every one of you, especially you, Mr. Park" she pointed to Jay. "You've corrupted my son with your 'ways' and now he's just like you. My poor baby!" she frowned looked at Jungwon who was still unconscious on a chair.

"What are you getting out of this exactly, Mrs. Yang?" Sunoo asked, since they were all going to die it's best to know.

"Revenge" 

Sunoo burst in to laughter and everyone looked at him weirdly including her men. Was this dude seriously not scared for his life.

Sunoo's laughter died down and he spoke again "So you want to kill all of us just because your son is gay? And Jay 'made him like this'?" he laughed "You're a pathetic excuse of a woman and a mother as I see it"

"You little fucker" she snarled and just the she heard Jungwon shift in his chair.

"Jongseongie" he called out.

"I'm here baby"

His mother's eyes turned crazy when she heard that. Jungwon was supposed to call for her not that bitch who clearly can't give him a good life.

She turned to them all and her eyes were bloodshot red and scary.

"My son will love me! He will marry a beautiful girl too!" she said in a thrilled voice.

"Ma'am your son is gay" Sunoo straight up said cause Jungwon really never showed any interest in girls.

"He's not!" 

She pulled out a gun from her waistband "All of you will die and Jungwon will have no one but me!" she laughed pointing the gun at them.

"Mother stop!" Jungwon shouted but it was no use as the gun pointed straight at Jay, first.

"When he's gone, your confusion will be gone too and you'll realize that you were meant to like girls" she smiled at him.

The four were petrified but the one person the gun was aimed at, wasn't.

"Not scared to die, Jay?" she asked amused "Not afraid my son has fallen out of love with you?" she tempted.

"Shut up and just do it!" Jay closed his eyes awaiting the bullet to shoot him. The pain wasn't much as he felt when Jungwon said he moved on.

"But my dear son has fallen for another man! It's disgusting but true" she mocked at him.

"Wait a minute" Sunoo looked at her as if trying to put something together "You had your son fall in love with another guy just so he won't have feelings for Jay? But aren't you homophobic or some shit?" Sunoo asked.

"I'm not! It's called principle and decency unlike you faggots. Besides the guy my son has fallen for already is in love with another" she said and Jay quickly looked up at her "Here he is now" 

Oh dear.

It was Choi Yeonjun.

Heeseung couldn't believe his eyes. He put Jungwon in harm's way by sending him to that cafe to work.

"Oh don't worry Heeseung, it's not your fault. I hired Yeonjun to spy on my son and that's when he told me he was with his friend helping him in the café when my son walked in so he decided to get a temporary job there"

"Yeonjun you-" Jay was about to launch at him but he was restrained on the chair.

"Now where was I?" his mother thought and then pointed the gun back to Jay but this time the latter started begging for his life. 

Now that he knew he had a chance to save Jungwon and it was all just a set up, he needed to stay by Jungwon's side.

"Please don't do this. I beg of you! Think of your son, would he want you to kill innocent lives?" Jay asked but his voice was weirdly sly and sickening.

"Are you mocking me? You brat!" she loaded the gun and it made a 'click'. Everyone's heart dropped.

"Military service! You're under arrest!" the army barged in and cuffed his mother along with her men who was no match in fighting.

"Military?" Sunoo questioned feeling a hot stream of tears roll down his eyes. He really thought this was it.

The soldiers untied Jay and his friends and escorted them outside were they met Jieun, Sunghoon and Jake leaned waiting for them.

"We're a little late but there was traffic on the way" Jieun apologized.

"You assholes! I thought you weren't coming" Jay kicked Sunghoon in the shin.

"Wait- you knew?" Ni-ki asked and Jay nodded.

"You both really think Heeseung and I came here with no back up whatsoever?" Jay said and pulled out a recorder from inside his shirt.

"Your mother was live the entire time?" Jay told Jungwon who was supported by Sunoo.

"Okay let's get Jungwon to the hospital asap" Jake said and Jay took him from Sunoo and they left.

"So you three?!" Ni-ki asked confused.

"What? Surprised? I'm Jake's sister. Well step sister" she confirmed and Ni-ki nodded still shocked about this whole movie like rescue.

"Where's you get the army from though?" Ni-ki asked again.

"Our parents are military commanders" Jake answered.

"Ah okay but how did-"

"Ni-ki, kindly shut up will you?! You can ask all your questions later" Jieun said in the nicest way possible.