5

^ Can we take a moment to appreciate this jaywon picture

-----------------------------------

"Huh?!" Sunoo said loudly in questioning at the guy covered in black, matched with a pair of sunglasses and a bucket hat almost hiding his entire face.

"Shh" Jay put his fingers to his lips signaling Sunoo to not be so loud or he'll get caught since his fans are very skeptical.

"You want to move on from Jungwon right?" Sunoo whispered, questioning his doubts to Jay who nodded in approval. Sunoo was utterly shocked which even is an understatement at this moment. Never in his life would he expect Jay to move on from his best friend, even after everything that has happened.

"Yes, so will you help me?" Jay asked, tugging his hat lower while keeping an eye out for fans or paparazzi.

"Yes, but on one condition" Sunoo said clearly wanting to make a deal as for Jay he did expect this, after all Sunoo wasn't a fan of him after what happened.

"Okay bet"

"Your first date will be this Friday and you have to show them who you are" Sunoo stated his proposal and Jay's eyes opened wide. He can't let anyone know his identity. What if they rat him out to fans?

"Don't worry they are trustworthy" Sunoo said sensing the how tense Jay was, then seeing him visibly relax only to be agitated again.

"You already know someone?!" he asked whisper shouting. It was as if Sunoo was waiting for this moment- weird.

"Sort of, now tell me boy or girl" Sunoo asked.

"I'm bi it doesn't mat- "

"A girl it is!" Sunoo chose for him seeming overly excited for this 'blind date'. Sunoo was the last person Jay expected to take this so easily. He even prepared to get an earful of complaints from him.

-----------------------------------------------

The day of his 'blind date.' Jay was a nervous-wreck without Jungwon. He promised himself not to think of Jungwon today it's supposed to be a happy day, the day when Park Jongseong finally gets to be happy again.

Fixing his shirt, styling his hair and putting on his best shoes also not forgetting his hat, he set out for his new love.

"Does it have to be this shabby shack?" Jay asked Sunoo who drove him there to avoid any fans.

"It's the only way, not many people go there and fans won't expect you to go to a run-down shack" Sunoo explained and Jay nodded, fiddling with his fingers. His palms sweating a little and Sunoo glanced over noticing his behavior.

"It's going to be alright trust me" Sunoo reassured Jay, feeling sorry for the latter for what he's been through.

"We're here! Have fun! Call me when your done" Sunoo waved Jay goodbye as he entered the shack, pulling his hat down just in case.

Jay glanced around only seeing few people in there and he let out a breath of relief as most of them looked like boomers.

He then spotted a slim-fitted girl sitting in the back with her hand out, signaling him to where she sat. Jay sat opposite her and greeted her nicely.

"You must be Jay, am I right?" the girl asked not quite seeing his face cause of the hat. Jay nodded to her in response and lifted his hat where his eyes were visible.

"Ah you're so handsome!" she commented, a light blush rising in her cheeks "I'm jealous" she continued to joke and for once Jay felt like he can finally get along with her.