15

"Jay hyung" Jungwon looked up to be met with an upset Jay. His eyes were icy cold and he didn't show any emotions.

He wore his black cap and mask but Jungwon knew that look anywhere. Instead of stopping cause of Jay, he tried to move away and walk past him in a rush.

"Jungwon!" Ni-ki called out but Jay was quick to stop him, pulling on his sweater aware of all the injuries he has.

"Where are you going?" Jay asked in a calm tone not to scare the other but enough to try to get an answer from him.

Jungwon wanted to walk away but his mind was a mess. The sun was already in the middle of the sky and surely, he will get punished for this. He would've left in a flash already but Jay was here...

Jay changed everything and Jungwon hates it how his decision and moods switch up whenever Jay shows up. The mentioned just had to call out his name and he would already be in his arms just like last night in the streets.

"Nowhere" Jungwon said and turned to meet Jay's eyes. Ni-ki was shocked how quickly Jungwon obeyed Jay.

Jay, Jungwon and Ni-ki went back inside the house to see a crying Heeseung who quickly wiped away his tears seeing Jungwon as he engulfed him in a hug.

"Hyung, ouch it hurts" Jungwon said and Heeseung quickly let go and apologized.

"I'll go take care of Jungwon's wounds" Jay said and walked upstairs with Jungwon leaving Ni-ki with Sunghoon and Heeseung.

They entered the same room Jungwon had woke up in earlier "Is this your room?" Jungwon asked mindlessly.

"I stay here whenever I have a day off, so yes, it is my room" Jay said and Jungwon immediately understood.

"No wonder the sheets smelled so familiar" Jungwon mumbled and Jay laughed walking up to his and ruffling his hair "you're still the same baby bunny." Jungwon's cheeks grew a deep shade of red at the nickname.

"Sit on the bed I'll get the first aid kit and some extra bandages" Jay said and Jungwon complied sitting on the soft sheets again. He took one of the pillows and hugged it inhaling Jay's scent. It was a little weird but it comforted Jungwon.

Jay came back with the medicine and bandages and sat beside Jungwon. He took care of the minor cuts on his face.

"Can you take off your jacket for me?" Jay asked carefully not wanting to make Jungwon uncomfortable. However, the latter agreed and Jay helped him remove it. The moment he did Jay's eyes widen.

There were cuts as if someone beat Jungwon with a knife. The thought alone made Jay so angry and Jungwon felt it but refused to say anything, praying Jay won't ask the one question he feared the most.

Jay didn't say anything and tried his best to clean the wounds on his chest and stomach. Looking at his arm there were a few cuts in his palm and a deep wound on his arm. Jay cleaned it all up and bandaged them up, even the cuts on Jungwon's legs.

When Jay was finished, Jungwon almost looked like a zombie with all his bandages. Jay gave Jungwon some sweatpants and a hoodie from his closet.

"Change and meet me downstairs, okay?" Jay said caressing Jungwon's face, rubbing his thumb on one of the bandages. His eyes saddened with the thought of his bunny boy suffering from all these cuts.

Jungwon, on the other hand, pulled down Jay's mask and pressed a chaste kiss onto his lips "thank you"

Jay smiled and Jungwon's heart melted at the sight. He truly misses Jay with all his heart. Jay patted Jungwon's head and left the room.

He walked into the kitchen where all the chatter came from. The room went silent the moment he entered and everyone looked at him waiting for an answer to a silent question.

"He seems alright now" Jay said and sighs of relief echoed the room as Jay sat with them. "I think someone beat him" Jay said as hard as it was to say it was his strongest idea.

"Who would do that?" Ni-ki added.

"Wait- "Sunghoon said coming to a realization "The nurse was in the room when Jungwon died and Jungwon's mother was not in prison that day, could it be his- "

"My mom"

Everyone turned to see Jungwon who stood at the door in Jay's clothes looking helpless as he finally admitted with tears running down his face.

"My mom she- she was the nurse"