7

"Mint chocolate! My favorite!" Jieun licked her ice cream and Jay gave her a slightly disgusted look.

"That's nasty" he said looking at the ice cream in her hand, as she enjoyed it like it didn't taste like toothpaste.

"It's not! It's yummy, want some?" she offered and Jay made a fake gagging sound and she started laughing at his silliness.

Jay looked at her smile and was instantly reminded of the moment he bought mint choco for Jungwon.

"Nasty! Take it back!" Jungwon huffed and put the cone in Jay's hand refusing to even take a bite.

"Oh, come on you lost the bet now eat it" Jay persisted giving Jungwon the cone back, whom folded his hands and turned his back to Jay.

"Not my fault, didn't know you would've lasted two seconds on that ride" Jungwon complained and Jay smiled.

"Baby bunny, people are looking at us, it won't hurt you to take a small bite, would it?" Jay asked offering Jungwon the cone as he turned to face Jay again.

"Ew that taste like toothpaste" Jungwon still refused, with a pout never leaving his face.

Jay sighed and didn't want to throw away the ice cream and make it look like a waste so he had no other choice, he put the tiny cone in his mouth. When the taste reached his mouth, he scrunched his face in disgust but continued eating it.

Jungwon started laughing at Jay's disgusted face, he enjoyed it too much that he was almost on the floor with laughter.

Jay finished the cone and looked at Jungwon who still couldn't stop laughing. His smile, his bunny-like smile warmed his heart.

"Which rides you want to go to next?" Jieun asked breaking Jay out of his little flashback as she looked at others scream in fear and excitement, as they a shot high up in the air.

"It's pretty late now, don't you think? We should get going" Jay suggested, checking his watch. It was 11:16pm.

"You're right" she agreed and they started walking out of the park "You know, I'm quite surprised none of your fans haven't recognized you yet. I mean this place is full of people and I'm pretty sure there are at least one hundred of your fans here"

"Hm, I guess you can say I have a good disguise, right?" Jay lifted his hat a little and winked at her to which she giggled and tried winking back but failed. Instead, her eyes closed at the same time and she quickly covered her face.

Jay noticed she was similar to Jungwon or maybe he only notices her when he sees his long gone love.

"Ah, I'm so embarrassed. Truth is I suck at winking" she admitted but didn't hear a response. A couple of seconds went by and she removed her hands from her face, to see Jay staring into space, something she notices he does a lot since they met.

"Jay" she whispered, trying not to draw attention to people passing by. Jay looked at her, snapping out of his daydream.

"You alright?" she asked trying to see if Jay was okay and he simply nodded giving her his approval and they continued walking when Jay quietly mumbled.

"Jungwon also cannot wink"

"Jay!" Jieun tapped his shoulder "Look, it's the boy from our first date" she pointed out to a boy on the floor and what seemed to be a security guard mistreating him at the entrance.

Jieun was quick to run to him before Jay can stop her. Helplessly following her, Jay pulled his cap down further and jogged over to the scene.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?" Jay asked, beating Jieun to it. The security guard looked a little surprised but Jay couldn't care less. The moment he questioned the guard, he noticed the boy quickly turned away, pulling his hood down.

Not giving the guard a chance to speak, Jay was quick to question the boy. "Hey, are you alright? Do you want something to eat?" Jay asked and approached him, putting his hand on his shoulder, feeling a cold chill down his spine, but the boy quickly shook it off.

"N-no" he responded, shocking the three standing there as none have heard him speak. His voice was hoarse and dry but Jay could tell that voice anywhere, even if it was covered up by other voices.

"Jungwon?" Jay asked and reached out again to the boy who quickly ran away again. Jay was about to run after him again but was stopped by the security guard.

"Don't bother about him. He's another one of those street rats. Those ood for nothings" he spat and Jieun was about to speak but Jay took her wrist and walked away from there.

"Hey, Jay?" she called "Do you know him? The homeless boy" she asked remembering how Jay called a name she assumed could be the boy's.

"No, I mistook him for a friend "Jay said and let go of her wrist "I'll walk you home, let's go" he said and she nodded shivering a little.

Jay noticed this and gave her his coat, leaving him in only his t-shirt.

"Thanks" she said to him, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

They arrived at her apartment and she gave Jay his coat but he told her to keep it in case he feels cold again.

"Hey, don't you think we should help that homeless boy out?" she asked Jay "I mean it's the second time we saw him in this big city. Maybe it's a sign"

"I see the same homeless people every day, I'm sure it's nothing" Jay quickly spoke making her lose hope in any plans she were making.

"Okay, well goodnight, reach home safe" she wished him ad leaned in to place a chaste kiss onto his lips.

Jay was a little shocked but smiled and started walking out of the apartment complex when he received a message from Sunoo.

"Jungwon's mother was reported missing the day after she was sent to prison"